Load before my FB came over

bottominla

This just happened. A FB texted me and asked what I was up to. I told him I was jerkin and he said he wanted to fill my ass with his cum. He said he would be over in an hour. In the meantime, a dude from BBRT asked if I was up for a breeding. I thought why not surprise my bud with a load already? So, within 15 minutes the dude from BBRT comes over and he has a great dick. After blowing him a few minutes he said let me see your hole. I got on my knees and he started to tongue my hole. And not much longer, he stuck his raw dick deep in my hole. He pounded me a good 5 minutes and then he flooded my hole. As soon as he pulled out, I started to suck the rest of the cum out of his dick. He tasted so good. While he got dressed, I put a butt plug in my hole to make sure nothing dripped out for when my bud came over. 30 minutes later, my bud arrived and while I was sucking him, I told him about the load I just took for him. He got so hard in my mouth and then pushed me down on all fours, pulled the butt plug out and shoved his raw dick inside. It felt sooo amazing. He precums a lot and between his precum and the load, his fucking me sounded so hot…love that sloppy sound. He came close to dropping his load several times and with each time, he pulled out and I sucked him. That first time he pulled out, I could taste that other dudes load on his dick and it turned me into a bigger whore. He finally busted his load deep inside and let my hole milk it for a few minutes before he pulled out and then I sucked him clean. He just left and I have the butt plug inserted and waiting for my next…

• Upvote 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...