Which pic of my cock looks better?

rawTOP

Which pic of my cock is better?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which pic of my cock is better?

• #1 - The vertical pic
    • #2 - The horizontal pic

• Administrators

Just took two pics of my cock. Not sure which I should upload to my profiles. (Click the pics to see bigger versions of them).

#1 is a vertical. My balls look huge for some reason…

post-1-140864355174_thumb.jpg

#2 is a horizontal pic…

post-1-140864355177_thumb.jpg

Which one makes you think "I wanna get fucked by that"?

They are both fine and sorry to complicate things, but if I were marketing you I would definitely go with the first image in your public profile photos - the one with the cock strap. Pointing skyward, clean lines against a neutral background and a great silhouette! It could even be adapted as a logo in silhouette form.

• Administrators
They are both fine and sorry to complicate things, but if I were marketing you I would definitely go with the first image in your public profile photos - the one with the cock strap. Pointing skyward, clean lines against a neutral background and a great silhouette! It could even be adapted as a logo in silhouette form.

Long story - but the one you're thinking of will continue to be a primary pic. These were for something else.

#1 but what happened to your p.a.? A lot piggies would be all over you.

I take it out when I'm jacking my cock.

Which one makes you think "I wanna get fucked by that"?

Both, but the one I prefer is number 2. Cock looks long with a nice head, balls look like a good mouthfull to pleasure and it just looks juicy.

The first pic your cock tilts away from the cam a bit and you loose definition :)

P.s. I want your cock in me :P