Anal STI symptoms.

So I think this is more of a question for the guys that have experienced it, but i am curious about any opinion. Since starting on PrEP I have taken more dick raw than ever before. I started out slow, but it has gradually increased. Obviously for things STI's in the penis there may be pain or discharge, but I am wondering about what happens for rectal symptoms. I got a full panel a month ago after IML and was clean then, so I dont think I have anything, and have no symptoms now, but am curious what people have experienced.

Thanks.

Gonorrhea symptoms I had were that I noticed white furry 'mould' on the stools when I took a dump a few days after being fucked. No pain but slightly itchy. I've had some Chlamydia infections too, but didn't know, there were no symptoms.

Gonorrhea symptoms I had were that I noticed white furry 'mould' on the stools when I took a dump a few days after being fucked. No pain but slightly itchy. I've had some Chlamydia infections too, but didn't know, there were no symptoms.

Yeah Ive had that too, only to test neg for STI's. My doctor explained it as excess mucous from the rectal irritation of being fucked.

So I think this is more of a question for the guys that have experienced it, but i am curious about any opinion. Since starting on PrEP I have taken more dick raw than ever before. I started out slow, but it has gradually increased. Obviously for things STI's in the penis there may be pain or discharge, but I am wondering about what happens for rectal symptoms. I got a full panel a month ago after IML and was clean then, so I dont think I have anything, and have no symptoms now, but am curious what people have experienced.

Thanks.

I've had gonorrhea and chlamydia in my butt and neither time I experienced any symptoms.

• 1 month later...

Gono in the ass often has no symptoms. Same w/gono in the mouth. Had ass gono a few months back and experienced an urge to take a dump every half an hour, diarrhea, and mucous discharge. See the CDC fact sheets for the various STIs.

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

Most of the time no symptoms at all are evident in the butt (and it's ny no means unknown for dick nor throat/mouth to show symptoms either. I had a friend get to secondary syphilis before the clinic found it (the initial chancre had been in his ass). Best advice is to do what we did in the seventies before we knew HIV was there and go to the clinic for a full STI workup (and, please, don't lie - they've heard it all before)

• 2 weeks later...

I always insist on a pap smear when I go in. Lots of infections don't have symptoms that are obvious when it is in your ass. The pap smear is for unusual cell growth but when he goes there he always does a swab as well to test for STIs.