Lured by Perfection

I love a great story.. Love a great story... That actually gets finished... There have been many great stories started on here and never finished. I DO appreciate the effort that goes into writing a good story and writing it well. But... How about writing it all out so you know it will be completed, then do the installments. This isn't criticism of this one writer. It's just a major boner kill to not know what happened to the characters in the stories. PLEASE continue the story!My cock will forever be grateful. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Part 9  

Cum. Sweat. Lube. Before I came to this place, they were all things I would have said I never wanted in my mouth. Yet when I pushed my tongue into the hole of the guy in the sling, I tasted all three and thought it was the greatest thing in the world. He let out a moan as I licked at his hole, and from behind me, I heard the skinheads approval too. I felt him move in, and when his hand appeared on my head, he shoved my face in that that I was right up against the ass, penetrating it as far as my tongue would go. I'd never rimmed anyone before, but he seemed perfectly content with the way I moved my tongue and lips.

“I think this kids a bit of a cum addict!” The skinhead said as he held my head still, not letting me pull away. My jaw and tongue were beginning to hurt, but I didn't stop my actions. My cock was twitching between my legs, bouncing and wanting to be used. The guy in the sling made a noise of agreement in between his general moans and whimpers. “Let's give him a bit more...” And with that, I found my head pulled away from the ass, and before I could tell what was happening, the skinheads thick, pierced cock was in my mouth.

Instinct took over, though I had no idea what to do with the piercing. I danced my tongue around his dick as he shoved it right to the back of my throat. It made me gag, but that didn't stop him, he kept hold of my head and thrust repeatedly into my mouth. I sucked and licked as best I could, though I figured that most of the pleasure he was getting was from his own actions, rather than mine. I could hear him moaning above me, along with the guy in the sling. I glanced to my side briefly to see that the skinhead had several fingers inside the sling guys ass, twisting in and out, keeping the hole loose. I could also see cum still leaking out around his hole and onto the penetrating fingers.

With each thrust, my throat seemed to gag more, and I was certain that I couldn't take much more of it without losing my stomach, but the skinhead seemed to be able to recognise the signs. Just as it was getting too much, he pulled out. My mouth didn't stay empty long though, as he switched his cock with his hand. As the pierced dick stabbed balls deep into the loose ass in the sling, cum-coated fingers pushed their way into my mouth. Instinctively, I continued sucking, tasting the cum and licking at the fingers. “Good fucking boy!” I heard from above, and the skinheads voice had become like a deep growl. I looked up and saw that his eyes were closed, his face screwed up, almost as if he were in pain, but the moans he made made it obvious what was happening.

With one last howling moan, and an 'Oh fuck yeah!' from the guy in the sling, I saw the skinheads body convulse. I could tell that cum was pumping into into the guys ass, and even saw it as the skinhead pulled his dick out just enough that I could see his cock twitch with each pump. “Get ready for this, boy.” He said, breathless, as his fingers curled up in my hair, taking hold of my head. After he thrust into the guy a few more times, he pulled out his cock and in the same second, shoved my face back into the freshly fucked asshole. I tasted the fresh cum in my mouth and salivated. I heard moaning as the cum continued leaking into my mouth.

I licked and lapped at the hole, but after a moment,I found my head pulled away again. The order to 'clean it off' came from above, and the pierced cock found its way back into my mouth, still semi-hard. I obeyed – not that I had a choice – sucking and licking clean the dick, removing all traces of cum from it. “Good boy.” I heard from the skinhead. “Good fucking boy.” Once the dick was clean again, he let me go. Only then did I notice how much of a crowd had built up around us. From where I was kneeling, it almost looked like an endless sea of guys, of all shapes and sizes, all with their cocks out, seemingly waiting for me.

It was only then that I felt any amount of awareness of where I was or what I was doing, and when the skinhead held out his hand for me, what little common sense I had left kicked back in. I took his hand and let him help me up. All the action had caused my towel to slip off me, and I quickly squabbled to get it wrapped around me, though it was made impossibly difficult to actually get on properly by my now completely hard cock. I actually heard some tuts and grumbles of complaint as the skinhead led me away from the slingroom. I took one last look over my shoulder at all the horny guys that had been getting off on watching me, and for a moment, felt an almost overwhelming desire to stay.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...