CumUnion @ Steamworks

rawTOP

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have always thought about going to one, I will the next Monday they have it, I will get a room and lay there on my stomach with my pussy lubed and ready, I hope to get 10 or 20 men to cumm in and fuck me bareback, I always have fantacized about being gang banged, this sounds perfect, I want sperm to oose out of my pussy every time I move.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was thinking about going Monday night in Chicago, its my ultimate faantacy to get a room and just lay on the bed ass up with the door open, I want 20 or so men to just be looking in the door watching me get fucked, and then the next guy just climbs on my back when one cumms and pulls out, all bareback. the problem is when I look at the party details, I see there are like 4 or 5 bottoms for every top. and it seems like I might not get many guys to just cumm in and fuck me, because there are so many bottoms and not near enough tops to get fucked by 10 or 20 tops. will see if I go, if I do I hope im not disappointed and its like I think. if a guy takes 10 minutes to cumm, I would like to have a cock pumping me four 4 hours none stop. being fucked with huge black cocks when my pussy is so full of sperm would be great, it would be squiching and making slopping sounds when they pump me.