Changes in Bottoms' Holes

bnabottom

I've seen some gaping holes on Bottom friends of mine, I think most of them are from anal play with sex toys. There are some dildos and butt plugs that are huge, not to mention other objects some guys use for anal play.

I love all the anal sex with guys I can get as often as I can get, and I love long sessions the best. But my hole stays pretty tight, as far as I am told,...I beleave it's tight. I invite anyone to try it out and tell me. Please!

• 7 months later...
It's hot to have a look of a well-fucked hole. I think a slut should not look like a virgin.

I agree. As a top, a tight hole is not very appealing. I prefer a hole that shows the signs of wear and tear.

• Upvote 2

Guest cumdrainer4u

My hole has changed I am much more open and take a 12 in cock real easy with little lube When I have a bowel movement I hardly can tell any came out yet there big turds. My opening is much longer when relaxed and open up very easy when being fucked. I love using big toys though and fisting.

My boicunt has stretched a bit...not a gape just stretched. For the past 4 years I been more or less the exclusive fuckboi for two very well endowed black tops. One 8" x7 and the other 9" x 6...yes I do measure! Bit of a sizequeen here ;) They both love to plow deep and fuck hard. Many a weekend I have left one of their apartments, with my ass full of seed, and immediately driven to the next for more dick ;) On a few occassions I've been lucky enough to be tagteamed by these two cock gods! As one spills his seed and pulls out the next slides right in. I imagine all this constant plowing has stretched my hole somewhat! I've notice when I have to go to the bathroom now there is a little more urgency and I cant hold it quite as long as I used to. I smile as write this because this hasn't deterred me in the least from letting these two tops rape my hole. I enjoy bigger dicks for the most part...not that i'll trun down an average sized one. So I guess this is my fate ;) I've asked on another post whether there are any exercises I can perform to keep my hole somewhat tight?

• 4 weeks later...

After many years of taking big dicks my hole is quite sloppy, and I feel that my fuck buddies prefer it that way. The sight of a big dick sliding in and out of a well fucked hole is really hot in my opinion. Experience counts I beleive as I get my share of big dicks breeding me.

• 6 months later...

I rarely use a dildo but after getting my hole used a lot over a short period, like a couple of days, it starts to hang open. I can tighten it up if a guy wants to get his cock milked but I find a lot of guys want a loose cunt to breed.

As a top, I really enjoy a "clinger". That is on every backstroke, his ass lips or the inside of his cunt clings to the shaft of my cock. It's strictly a visual thing but I fucking love seeing that. I did fuck a bottom last year that was too gaped. I literally could almost jerk my own cock off inside of him he was so fucking loose.

• Upvote 3

I agree. As a top, a tight hole is not very appealing. I prefer a hole that shows the signs of wear and tear.

TOTALLY disagree. For me as a top a tight hole reminds me that I fuck a man - up the ass! - is there anything more glorious than that? Also muscle tone in the ass feels just so youthful and healthy - i.e. I'm not just fucking dead old meat. I think it's an evolutionary thing.

There are situations where a more sloppy hole can be hot (e.g. after hours of fucking, as a sign that the ass yielded to MY cock - no just some dildo, or a group scene), so I'm not judging guys that are into sloppy holes. But in general: Assholes are not pussies, so they shouldn't feel like those.

Seriously, my hole is as tight and pink as it ever was ... for the first 30 minutes I'm getting fucked; after that, I start to gape when guys pull out all the way ... and after a few loads are injected into me (for some reason that seems to make a difference - maybe my hole just gets hungrier with every dose of semen) I stay wide open unless I muscle it closed, which I like to do, to show off. When I host my pump and dump marathons, usually around the 15th guy or so my hole starts to look like the one Bart posted a pic of - sort of on the pussy side ;) ... I love looking at myself in a mirror when I'm in that state - and it'll stay that way til I've taken the last load ... then within 24 hours I'm back to pink and tight tight tight - no sign of being the slut that I am. Go figure.

My hole always starts out really tight (makes getting a big dick in a bit difficult at first! haha) but after a long fuck session my hole gets longer and a bit looser. Luckily for me it always gets tight again as long as I give it some rest haha. I like having a tight hole but I also love it when my hole is so used that the cum just leaks out at the end.

Speaking of which I actually just added a couple new pictures of me unloading after a 2 hour fuck session if anyone wants to take a look ;)

• Upvote 1