Changes in Bottoms' Holes

bnabottom

Although there's nothing hotter than a tight little hole on a young dude, the ones that stretch a bit vertically to resemble a cunt are pretty sweet too. I draw the line though at those wide open (or inverted) holes some fisters get. I'm decently endowed, but no one wants to rattle around in a huge butthole or pussy.

• Upvote 1

I would say that, in general, time has not made me looser than ever. When I first get penetrated, I generally am fairly tight, but after a just a few strokes past my prostate, and I am able to relax my muscles and provide my tops with a nice experience.

• 2 months later...

i keep mine tight.... i never use toys, i don't get fisted or even fingered. i only take real cock up my ass. and i am a clamper c... i like to squeeze tight as a guy is pumping in and out. my hole does gape after a good fuck with a top who is thick, but it closes up soon after. i'm pretty anal 9my freinds and gf tell me) and i laugh cuz even whille i'm working i find myself squeezing my ass... those kegel muscles or whatever. i do that whenenver i am concentrating hard on something. i like to hear tops say my hole is tight when they start fucking .... i also like it when theres a bit of a struggle to get that cock in there. i would hate to loose the tightness and personally for me, thinking about of seeing pix of vidsof fisting and giant dildo use is a huge turn off.

• Like 1

i keep mine tight.... i never use toys, i don't get fisted or even fingered. i only take real cock up my ass. and i am a clamper c... i like to squeeze tight as a guy is pumping in and out. my hole does gape after a good fuck with a top who is thick, but it closes up soon after. i'm pretty anal 9my freinds and gf tell me) and i laugh cuz even whille i'm working i find myself squeezing my ass... those kegel muscles or whatever. i do that whenenver i am concentrating hard on something. i like to hear tops say my hole is tight when they start fucking .... i also like it when theres a bit of a struggle to get that cock in there. i would hate to loose the tightness and personally for me, thinking about of seeing pix of vidsof fisting and giant dildo use is a huge turn off.

Spot on ^^ My words and choices exactly. I am still really tight after being gang fucked even, by the next day i am back to normal, no pussy lips. No Toys or fisting on my love chute.

I use toys all the time but I'm just as tight as I ever was!

Guys I've been with say my hole gapes a bit after a nights proper fucking, especially when they pull right out, then push right in again and again (have to be properly lubed up and warmed up for that ;) ) but I pull right back up again afterwards

I'm with the still-tight group. I get fucked daily by the BF, couple times a day usually. But we don't fist or use toys. My hole reverts back to normal after a couple hours, lol. My BF has fucked a loose ass before and he says he's not sure how any guy can enjoy it, it's like "fucking a warm glass of water". Haha. We suspect it's maybe easier for guys who cum when the wind blows.

I get fisted, and while my hole will be loose after a long session, within a day or two it is right back to its normal range of looseness/tightness. However, I had an experience with a FF top a month ago where I tried my damnedest to give him my 2nd sphincter - had been getting fucked and fisted for a few days running, and my hole just would not open up for him. Took a day off from play and let it rest, then I went back. Once in the sling, he was able to work in and negotiate the curve of my lower hole and got in past the second ring in no time at all, then worked on up deeper and hit the 3rd ring of resistance . A lot of trying , but he could only get 3 fingers in past it. We took a beer break, and then he went back in for another try. As he slipped in, he got a funny look on his face. I asked him what was up- and he said my ass had gone straight- no curve or kink to the lower 10 inches, and his arm was going straight in and up, as he proved when he pushed from the inside on my abdomen and had me rub his fingers. So while a lot has been said of the changes to the asslips, I had a change to my inner plumbing- not sure where the curve went, or if it returned after a day- but that afternoon- I went from having a J hook shape in my rectum to a straight I line right up and in

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ive never met one guy yet who didnt fall head over heels in love with my hole.....was recently double fisted and well fucked for 6 hours after it and it felt absolutely amazing - the longer he fucked me my hole came down a size or two to fit nicely around his cock as it became more and more sensitive and made him want to pound me more and more.....after a few hours sleep he fingered my hole and slid his cock inside me again - beautiful feeling ;)

I too am tight as I've ever been. I bottom pretty much every day and my partner tells me that I'm just as tight as I was two years ago. I can also tell that I still am because there is still resistance to him entering me. I love the feeling of him having to push his cock into my hole. I make a conscious effort to stay tight though by doing kegels and all that. I also don't get fisted.