TOPS: do you like sloppy, pre-loaded holes?

makingwords

Do you like cummy asses? (only answer if you're a top)  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like cummy asses? (only answer if you're a top)

• Yes - the more cum in there the better
    • A little cum is OK, but I don't like it really cummy
    • No - Don't really like it, but don't mind going first
    • No - I don't like fucking slutty guys

Love to slide my dry cock into a loose and loaded hole. 6 loads seems to be the ideal slickness for me. So hot having anon cum gumming up my pubes and dripping from my nuts. And the cummy funky smell is better than poppers for me. I'll usually add 2-3 more loads of my own to the sloppy hole.

• Upvote 3

Guest GoodExercise

Cumwhores are sexy when they have their cumholes pre-filled. But there is also a pleasure in being the first dick of the day to break the seal. I can almost always tell if a dude has been pre-seeded (and it turns me on to know what a little cumslut I am fucking).

This is EXACTLY the kind of shit I've been facing lately when I tell tops I'm carrying cum

Why is that "shit"? How is YOUR desire to "go from top to top collecting cum" more important than HIS preference for "dry" holes? Tastes are different. Being a grown-up means realizing that sometimes it doesn't work out.

Good sex isn't just about one guy getting his way, but rather a meeting of minds and sexual preferences. One shouldn't berate others for being different or liking different things. Just move on to the next guy. There are so my other guys who apparently like cumwhores.

• Upvote 2

Pre-loaded is the way to go. Cum is so much better than lube! During a threesome I usually ask the other top to go first so that I can enjoy the feel of his warm, silky cum in the bottom's ass.

There can never be too many loads in the guy's cunt. I've had a lot in the 2-5 or so load range. Less frequently, I've had a bottom who has taken loads numbering in the teens, 20s and even 30s. There's nothing better sliding my cock in a slippery smooth sperm lubed hole that has taken double digit loads. Even better is what happens to the bottom after being bred so many times. He is completely outside of his head and exists only as a greedy cunt wanting more and more - he's taken into a head trip where he is absolutely BEGGING for even more loads.

• Upvote 6

• 2 months later...
Guest outdatedaccount

Guys are so into pre-loaded holes I sometimes have trouble getting one to go first.  Almost invariably if I tell a guy I haven't got a load yet they don't come over.   They lurk and watch my load counter until I have some in then come over.

My play this weekend was with a guy who had two loads in him when I arrived.  He knew I love fucking a boy who is full.   I ate some that began dripping out and then fucked the rest into him deeply.  We also invited two other like-minded tops to join us.  He took another 4 loads that night--and we all took turns cleaning the excess cum from our cocks each time we pulled out and the next top to dove in.  We all loved fucking in his silky, cummy hole.

• Upvote 3