Lubing ass before going out

atlbtmpig

I use one everytime. It works great and they aren't expensive. I freeze my jo loads in a condom (in my opinion the only thing they're good for). When I get enough saved up I melt it down and use it as pre-lube for when I'm playing. The injector is ideal for this too.

And if you know anyone who works in a hospital or vet lab, those 60Cc luer tip syringes used for irrigating /flushing make great lube shooters, and are really inexpensive. The only downside I have found with them is that the rubber plunger head can swell up if the lube remains on it for any period of time and it makes dispensing morelube during play more and more difficult

• 2 weeks later...

I use an injector when possible. I've used the cheap lube injectors from Amazon or wherever and they're OK. I bought a fort troff injector a while ago and its way better. A bit more expensive, like $15 I think, but it holds a lot of lube and has a flexiable tip.

I always clean and lube before going anywhere. ALWAYS PREPARED . ;)

That's not what was asked, but whether or not you use a lube injector. I've never heard about it, and am interested in how they work and if a lot of people use it. I assume you can find them at most gay sex stores?

Yes, they sell them everywhere. I use them as well. Also great at home when you are having some alone time with your toys. And definitely when going out. Nothing turns a top on more than a prelubed ass!

If the lube is cum--absolutely---pre-lube it for me.  If you are injecting other lube up your butt, just make sure it's a brand that has little or no taste...as my mouth needs to be there for a bit first....

make sure it's a brand that has little or no taste...as my mouth needs to be there for a bit first....

Agreed, I appreciate a preprepared easy access hole but to really get horned I need to taste the hole and bury my tongue in it. I want to taste the musk of a man's arse (or the man who was there before me) not liquid plastic. 

Edited by CumPump