The P.i.

“Joey, I know there’s another site you have been visiting more and more lately. I know what’s in your heart right now. And I want to show you something.”

He lifted up his tshirt. Fuck, how had I still not noticed he was wearing a shirt? That cock was doing so much for me I didn’t realize it was still on. As he pulled the hem of his shirt higher, some ink emerged on his stomach. As he raised it slowly, I started to make it out. The familiar biohazard tattoo was revealed before my eyes on the sexiest man I’d ever seen, and his bare cock was buried deep in my ass.  My hole involuntarily twitched and I felt him throb inside me. He continued to raise his shirt, revealing a scorpion tattoo on his right pec. He must have seen the flash of fear in my eyes, even while I was unable to take my eyes off the ink on his incredible body.

“Tell me what you want, Joey.”

I didn't think, I simply reacted. I reached down and placed my hand on his stomach. I traced the outline of the biohazard tattoo. I caressed it, my dick leaked on my belly as I studied its form, and recognized the consequences of what I was about to do. I looked over at the mirror, and saw myself with my legs spread, a beefy hunk between them, fucking me in the bed I share with my lover. I looked in my own eyes, and I recognized the hunger, the need. I knew there was no fighting it. I didn’t want to fight it. In that moment, I knew. I knew it was who I was. Who I am.

“I want you to breed me. I want you to fuck my ass with your bare dick until you shoot your toxic load into my guts. I hope my ass is so wrecked from what you’ve done to me so far that your disease immediately seeps into my system and converts me. I want you to POZ me. PLEASE POZ ME!!”

And with that, he pulled almost all the way out and then thrust back in violently, making me scream with pain and pleasure. I was grabbing at his ass, pulling him as deeply into me as I could, so insane with lust. My hand never left his belly, as I stroked and gave his tattoo the special place in this moment that it deserved. I touched it, stroked it, brought my fingers to my lips and kissed them before placing them back on his tattoo. My fetish. My fantasy. Now my reality. I wanted nothing more than to feel him shoot his cum inside me so deep, for it to invade every cell in my body. I wanted him to be in me, forever. He pounded and grunted and fucked me like I’ve never been fucked before, until he told me he was ready to shoot.

“Please. PLEASE! Shoot it in me. Give me your cum. Give me your disease! I want you to infect me! I want you to change me, to impact the rest of my life.” I squeezed my hole for all it was worth, desperately needing to milk his death seed, to feel the transfer of the bug from his body to mine.

And with that, I felt a warmth spread inside me, deeper than it ever had with Jake. Physically deeper, yes. But also a knowledge that something had fundamentally changed for me. I had finally realized the fantasy I had held for so long. And in that moment, it was clear to me that I was a new man, one who could finally follow his dreams and be honest about his true nature. The man unloading ropes and ropes of toxic seed into my bowels was altering my life forever. And I loved him for it.

I would never be the same.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2

EPILOGUE

I broke up with Jake as soon as he returned. I didn’t tell him why, and didn’t confront him about the investigator he had hired. It was enough that I was embarking on this path for myself, I didn’t need to make things any messier with him than was necessary. I hoped we could remain friends.

I got sick a few weeks later, and was never as happy to nurse a flu as I was with that one.

A week after that, I was cruising online and saw a photo on a profile that looked familiar. As I clicked on it, I knew I recognized the tattoos and the body of the man in the picture - it was the PI! I looked at his profile, and saw that he was really into fantasy and role play, loved detailed scenes. I hadn't taken him for that type of guy. I chatted him up.

Me: Hey. Those tats are familiar - saw them between my legs a few weeks ago. Just now getting over that nasty flu.

Him: Sweet, buddy. How’s the boyfriend?

Me: Oh, I broke it off with him. I knew I needed something else. I didn’t tell him about our encounter, or even that I knew he had hired you.

Him: Oh good thinking, because he would have been very confused.

My: Confused? Why?

Him: Because he has no idea who I am. He never hired me. I just saw you online at all the same sites I like to go to. I'm a bit of a hacker, you see, and I knew what you needed more than you knew yourself. So I made it happen. I fulfilled every one of your fantasies, Joey.

END

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...