Unusual Question

newbiboi

Here's an unusual question: Do you want someone to change you from being slutty? Each of us are different. He has to do only what he is comfortable in doing. You have to let him live his life. He may do what you push him to do and regret it the rest of his life. We all are wired differently. If he wants to be a sexual prude, then let him be a sexual prude. He is who he is. Only HE can change himself. Not you. And that only happens if he truly wants to.

• Upvote 4

• Moderators

If he's a sexual prude, I'm guessing the chances of getting him to do meth are about as likely as to get him to bend over and take 20 poz loads from 20 different strangers. ;)

However, if you can get him to do some meth, the 20 poz loads from 20 strangers shouldn't be a problem. ;):P

Honestly, just let him know how much fun you are having being a slut. Tell him your dirty stories. If it peaks his interest, you may get somewhere with him. If he's a slut at heart but just timid, you may be able to encourage that side of him. If not, there isn't much you can do.

You know, it's entirely possible that he's just not a sexual person at all. There are some people out there that are like that, believe it or not...even gay guys (I've known a couple myself)!. Chances are, if you keep pressing the issue or try to get him out of his shell with a lot of "slut talk" or by constantly dropping hints, etc, there's a good chance it could have just the opposite effect and either turn him off or scare him away altogether. So, if this is actually a friend or someone you know fairly well, you may want to keep that in mind if you care about the friendship.

I had a boyfriend like this. Lovely guy but only wanted sex missionary so he could look in my eyes. I tried to suggest all sorts from different positions to fetishes and even telling him about my slutty past. In the end I got bored and cheated and got caught being fucked by three guys in my bedroom. I know I hurt him and I felt bad but I needed more sexually than he could offer. In hindsight I should've just broke up but I've never done things the right way and I usually follow my cock rather than my head or heart.