For The Bottom Guys How Do You To Turn Down The Top With Condom.

mancuntt

This is something I only had to deal with recently as I have not been barebacking long.

One of the things that most surprised me about barebacking was how much better it felt as a bottom. The lack of friction from rubber means I can more easily take bigger cocks with less warm up, less lube and for longer time. I seriously have an easier time taking a bare 10 incher than a rubbered up 7 incher.

I too have started keeoing no condoms in my room at the baths. This seems to take care of most of the tops who will use a condom just because they think it is expected. But many will insist for perfectly legitimate health concerns. I don't want to pressure anyone but I have started to say the plain truth: I prefer to bareback and experience significant discomfort from condoms, even though I use lots of high quality silicone lube. I leave the decision to them.

In the last month or so I have turned down some fantastic huge thick cocks because of it. I have also got several guys to agree to fuck me bare.

This is a bigger deal for me because I am a size queen. Normally I am looking to get fucked by very large cocks, so the issue is real. I had a guy last week who had one of the thickest cocks I had ever seen. He tried to put it in me with a condom and it hurt like hell, but when I persuaded him to take it off, magic. Initially I had suked him for a long time before asking him if he wanted to fuck me. I imeediately made it clear I wanted bareback but he put on a condom. After some intial pain I just reached back and rolled the condom off and guided his cock to my hole. He pushed in.

I don't like to put a lot of pressure on so you have to be prepared to lose out on some fucks. I met a guy with a very thick 9 incher who admitted to me that his deal with his boyfriend was that they barebacked each other and could fuck around as long as they used condoms. He was really hemming and hawing. I am pretty sure that if I worked on him I could have gotten him bare, but I didn't want to do that when he was so clear about why he was reluctant.

My advice - particularly if he has a big cock, or maybe just make him feel that way - is explain that the rubber causes friction which makes it painful to you. It gives him permission to go bare just to help you out.

• Upvote 2

It boils down to whether you want the cock or the cum.  I never turn down a hot fuck over a condom.  I often find that guys think condom use is expected and will often either bust it fucking or will take it off any way.  And if they don't, I still get the load in the condom. It's like a doggy bag.  To go.   Win/win.  Yes, condoms cause more friction and can leave my hole feeling raw and sore, but that just makes the next fuck more intense.  I still want to make the guy cum.

• Upvote 2

I've never liked the feel of condoms. Rubbers simply irritate my pussy. Raw cocks never cause any sort of pussy irritation. Rubbers, of any kind, simply provide no sort of comfort. There's too much friction, no matter the lube used. So while I never turn down a fuck, breeding is totally my #1 choice.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

i am not allergic to condom...i just feel discomfort and it will affect me in taking the bare one for the next one.

When i go to bahthosue i always in slutty mood ....it cost me money to get a room so i wanna be fucked alot and bb during 6 or 8 hrs time ...so i don't mind turning down top with condom...i am thinking of the future bb top that will come on my way later...Just have to be patient...

I just told them i preferred bare and not elaborating why ...because it's gonna lead to a small chit chat...and i am not looking for fucking small talk or getting to know this fucker...