Anyone Want To Help Moderate Breeding Zone?

rawTOP

• Administrators

The last few weeks I've been focused on development tasks for the hookup sites I want to get up and running. That means I've really neglected Breeding Zone. I've come to the realization that I could use some help running the site. Are there any of you who want to be a moderator? It would involve giving infractions when people do stuff they shouldn't, moving threads that get posted in the wrong place, etc. If you're technical, there are other tasks you can do as well (if you feel like it).

If you're interested, let me know. You should be active on here and fairly well known. It's not a paid position, but I'll gladly send you free t-shirts and other promo sort of stuff. And when my hookup sites get up and running I'll give you free, premium memberships to them (for life - if you stick with the moderation for a year or two and do a decent job of it).

BTW, a few of you are already moderators, but you tend to just occasionally clean up messes rather than give infractions, etc. I haven't forgotten you - if any of you want t-shirts, etc. just ask. And when the new sites launch I won't forget you - you'll get comped memberships to those sites.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

i'll help im here most everyday and it dont take up alot of time

I was hoping for someone with more posts and hence more of a track record / reputation. I appreciate the willingness to help though!

• Administrators

i am here daily and willing to help

You have fewer posts and have been a member even less time than medicchris12. So once again, I appreciate the willingness, but I'm looking for soeone who's better known to me and the community.

Basically, you need to have been a member here for at least a year, have done at least 50 posts, and (almost) no infractions. If you're above that threshold, and interested, get in touch with me.

I usually log on here for an hour daily.....if that helps, you can count on me.

You definitely qualify - no infractions in two years, and nearly 900 posts!

I'll be in touch with you directly.

If anyone else is available - please continue to respond. It would be best to distribute the work between a few of you.

• Administrators

I'll be in touch with you guys early next week. I wrote a bunch of documentation for you, but I'm not done with it yet. There's some other stuff I have get done this weekend that's higher priority.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.