Addicted To Black Meat

ender84

I have come across guys with BBC's who don't want to socialize or play with another BBC.  It's fairly common, for a variety of reasons.  There are many guys out there that just aren't into it,  and they will judge those who post it in their profiles.  No doubt......

When I first started taking dick I never really cared about race but ending up getting a lot of black cock being a femmy white boy with a nice ass. Only thing I ever had to a regular boyfriend was a black guy with a massive 8.5" thick as fuck dick who bred me many times outside and gave me many facials for a nice little cumslut "walk of shame" home. After taking so much BBC I prefer it now and honestly any black guy only has to whip it out and I'm on it.

One of my favorite types of videos now is white girls taking hood dick anywhere at any time and I'm always jealous because I know if I had a real pussy I'd be trolling around areas with lots of black guys just hoping as many as possible want to fuck me. But honestly if I had a pussy I'd probably just be fucking 24/7 365 from any dick available lol.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 8/20/2023 at 5:49 PM, Puppyhole said:

You know when he's using the n-word that this is gonna be some good dick action

Same thing when you hook up with a dl black dude from grindr and he starts in with the n-word: you know that dick is going to be good.

On 8/21/2023 at 4:24 AM, CCbttm said:

When I first started taking dick I never really cared about race but ending up getting a lot of black cock being a femmy white boy with a nice ass. Only thing I ever had to a regular boyfriend was a black guy with a massive 8.5" thick as fuck dick who bred me many times outside and gave me many facials for a nice little cumslut "walk of shame" home. After taking so much BBC I prefer it now and honestly any black guy only has to whip it out and I'm on it.

One of my favorite types of videos now is white girls taking hood dick anywhere at any time and I'm always jealous because I know if I had a real pussy I'd be trolling around areas with lots of black guys just hoping as many as possible want to fuck me. But honestly if I had a pussy I'd probably just be fucking 24/7 365 from any dick available lol.

Sounds so hot!

I would love to remake some gangbang video and take over the chick role getting fucked by BBC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...