Least Favourite Things

Toxxic

Just the other day in a cruising area kneeling in front of this hot married bloke instead of getting a good whiff of musk & pheromone rich man cock all I could smell & taste was the fucking fabric conditioner every wife seems it insist in dousing their mens clothes with.

Know it's only a small thing but I've decided it's my latest least favourite thing to find on a man (doesn't stop me obvs but it does take away at least some of the fun) just wondering what your pet hates are?

• Upvote 1

I agree on disliking fabric softener. Dunno why a woman would want to make her man smell like women's perfume unless it's subconsciously some sort of domestication/territorial thing.

For me though, 100% top of the hate list is bad breath.

I use fabric softner but I don't use so much that my clothes smell of perfume. I just like to start my day feeling and smelling clean then throughout the day I work and sweat and that changes.  Maybe your catching guys on the way to work? lol

• Upvote 1

my least favorite is when a Masculine looking Man opens his mouth and talks like a woman....

Yep i hate this too but in belgium where i reside at the moment it is a reoccurring thing that happens i don'y know why but the belgiums are not very masculine when they open there mouth. I always think keep your mouth shut & stick your cock in my ass

Washing machine manufacturers regularly encourage "overdosing", according the very fuckable mechanic who kept my machine going for the last couple of years before it was irrepairable. You actually need about a a quarter of the dose they suggest.

For the rest of Toxxic's complaint, I never meet in "out of the machine" clothes: always at least a day's sweat in what I'm wearing...

My biggest pet peeve is getting stood up.  It doesn't happen to me twice.  Ok, well one FB I've had for six years stands me up when he feels like it, but as soon as his 9" uncut cock is inside me again I get over it.  But no one else can. lol.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...