“You ever had coke fingered up your arse son?”, I shook my head making him grin widely again “that’s excellent boy, it will be a whole new experience for you son”, he got up and I could not help look longingly at his thick dangling cock, he smirked “don’t worry Robbie boy, you may be playing with daddy’s cock soon enough”, I blushed bright red as he got a bottle of poppers and the mirror I’d snorted the coke off earlier and settled back down behind me, he held out the poppers to me and I took them, he spat on my hole again and then pushed his finger deep into my hole again, I yelped at the fairly painful invasion “sniff the poppers son”, I did as he said, the rush was instant and my hole relaxed round his finger “ah that’s better son, your tight little boy hole is opening up nicely”, could only moan with pleasure as his digit worked in and out of my hole, I sniffed the poppers again “that’s a good boy, your keep sniffing”, and then “sweet little boy hole, needs lots of attention, doesn’t it son?”, I looked over my shoulder lustfully nodding “yes daddy it does”, he grinned “atta boy Daddy loves playing with boy hole”.

By now I was rocking effectively fucking myself on his finger and sniffing the poppers, “time for your bump baby boy, so stay still” I looked over my shoulder as he pulled his finger out of my butt and coated it with the coke on the mirror, his finger probed at my ring “relax son”, his finger pushed into me “that’s a good boy, you keep that boy pussy open for daddy”, I could feel the coke tingling on my anal walls as he fingered more and more into me, my hole was getting looser as he soon had two fingers inside me. 

Keeping his fingers inside my hole he rubbed his spit slick hand up and down the shaft of my hard cock “oh yeah Robbie boy that pussy is loving daddy working it, now for part two of the game”, I looked as him, his eyes intent on his fingers in my hole “part two of the game is 15 minutes of me playing with you, making it all about you, if you cum within 15 minutes then its all about what Daddy wants”, and then his eyes met mine “so do you want to play or go”, my head buzzing more so now from the coke in my hole and knocking any sense of caution aside I could only smile nodding shyly “I wanna play”.

David moved his eyes to mine pulling his fingers out of my hole his other hand still stroking my cock “that’s excellent son”, and then grasping my right arse cheek leant forward “that boy cunt looks good enough to eat so I think I will”.

I’d been rimmed before but never anything like this, if there had been and Olympic sport in eating arse David would have won gold, silver and bronze, sensations I never knew possible from having a tongue up my arse were shown to me, I was moaning, sniffing poppers, squirming and writhing under his tongue, his strong hand gripping my arse to keep me from moving too much as the other stroked my leaking cock up and down with a delicate touch that belied his stature. 

“oh fuck yeah that’s beautiful eating boy, three minutes down tick tock” before diving his tongue back up my hole, sending shivers back up my spine, I swear it almost felt like his tongue was slivering its way up deep inside me.

Minutes passed and he kept on, only coming up for air to tell me the counting minutes or to say ‘tick tock’ , I groaned as a felt my orgasm boiling in my balls as he effectively eat and milked it out of me and then I lost it, I could not hold back anymore as spurts of my boy juice erupted from my cock squirting down onto the leather sofa I was kneeling on. 

Still lost in the afterglow I knelt there as he fondled my balls squeezing the last drips of my cum out “not bad boy, just over 13 minutes”, I looked over my shoulder watching as he shucked his shirt revealing a deliciously hairy stocky body, he rubbed his cock with some of my cum, it looked ‘angry’, bigger and thicker “now its Daddy’s fun time’

• Upvote 21

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...