Several years ago, shortly after graduating from high school, I picked-up a Saturday job in a local department store filling shelves from the stockrooms in the basement. It was a big, old fashioned place with some pretty weird characters working behind the scenes. I didn't mind. I was a solitary character, aware I was somehow different but not sure why.

One day, I tore my trousers and a co-worker suggested I went to the in-house tailor who repaired staff uniforms and stuff.  The tailor, who worked in a small room deep in the basement of the store, was a chubby, fresh-faced man with a high pitched voice, and almost always wore a grubby sweat-stained singlet.  Arriving at the tailor's room, I found both the tailor and another guy who I recognised as a foul-mouthed character with a pot belly and tattoos on his arms.

I explained the problem to the tailor and he examined the tear closely in a way which made me feel awkward.
"Hmmm, well, take them off and I'll see what I can do."

I hesitated and the other guy gave a dirty chuckle. "Don't worry, we're all boys here, aren't we?  Not shy, are you?"  "Come on" smiled the tailor, adding "get them off."

I undid my belt and slipped my trousers off, feeling vulnerable yet a bit excited as I stood there in my underpants.  

"He's got a hard-on!" exclaimed the foul-mouthed guy.

Sure enough, my pants were bulging with my erection.  The room had got suddenly hot and tense and the rough looking man leaned towards me and grinned evilly.  "Those panties too," he directed, saying "get them off."

I was scared and excited and fearful about what might happen, but I hooked my fingers in the waistband and pushed them down.  My cock sprang up and I felt a rush of pleasure and wickedness as I stood there naked before the two men.  

The tailor stood up " think I'll just lock the door." He did so, brushing past my cock as he went, making me shiver with excitement.  When he returned, he had removed his singlet revealing a pair of sagging tits. He knelt in front of me and whispered "Mmmm....let's take care of this shall we?"

To my shock and surprise, he sucked my cock into his mouth and I was suddenly engulfed in a delicious warmth and wetness.  "Oooo!" I gasped. "What are you doing?" But my hands went to his head and held it as I couldn't help sliding in and out of his wet lips.

Beyond his bobbing head, I saw pot-bellied guy stand up and strip off, gasping as I saw his thin, veiny body with the protruding belly, and the thick, glistening cock which sprang up beneath it.  He began to rub it as he saw me looking. "You want it don't you, kid? I think we're gonna have some fun...."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

• 6 years later...