Favorite Part When Fucking Bareback

freshxtop5

The feel of skin on skin when I am topping a guy is the greatest feeling ever.  Both of us are so into the moment it is great!  As a bottom, I love it when the top goes balls deep inside and there is that slight shutter just before he unloads deep inside.  My ass always tightens up on his cock when his balls hit my asshole.

• Upvote 2

There are two moments for me. The first one is the sliding of the cock, when I feel the warmth and the balls touching my hole while trying to best accommodate it. The longer and harder the pounding, the hotter leading to the second moment: the breeding itself. I can feel the cock growing, the thrusts getting harder and more intense. Then I really open my hole to let the cock get deeper and deeper hungry for cum.  

Bareback = Having sex the way God intended it to be.  As natural as natural gets, nothing can compare to sliding your raw dick in someone.  When topping, the feeling being in control as you let lust work your cock, when bottoming the feeling of being controlled by that very same lust.  That wet, warm feeling encasing your cock and letting nature take over.  

I love it all, but the best part has to be the moment of breeding - the top speeds up his thrusting, his grunts get more intense, and I feel his cock pulsing as he spurts his spunk deep into me. I like being on my back with my legs in the air so I can look into his eyes and see his expression as he breeds me, and I know that a part of his DNA will be mine for ever.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 2 months later...

My bud surprised me last night by texting me and saying he wanted a load. Normally we don't see each other during the week, but I figured I could use the break. I went over and teased his hole for like twenty minutes with my fingers and cock. By the time I finally slid inside of his he was begging me to fuck him and made a small puddle of precum on the bed.

• Upvote 1

Guest Saturn1

I love bareback because it is 100% natural. To top or bottom feels SO GOOD. To bareback brings a profound level of intimacy. Skin on skin natural sex creates a connection. To know that your sperm swims in another or another's sperm swims inside you is a psychological and physical ecstasy. Through bareback sex, people BECOME a part of each other. To become a part of each other is a true, spiritual LOVE.

Edited by Saturn1

Guest ff-whole

For me it's the perfect connection of two or more guys doing what comes naturally from the initial penetration. The pumping. The unloading. And most importantly. The next guy...

That's right, from beginning to end... Knowing you are being used as a cumdump slut...

And indeed!!! Very important... The next guy, and the next, and the next...

Don't stop... Fill me up to the rim and then some...

just before the Top cums, and he pauses, waiting for his load to build.  And then when he blows his load inside me.  I usually tell the top to tell me when he is about to cum, so I can try to feel his load release.

• Upvote 1