Favorite Part When Fucking Bareback

freshxtop5

I don't bareback very often (sorry, that will probably get me kicked off the site!!) but for me, when I do, best part is even before the cock slides in, it's the huge rush at the last minute when the decision to bb has been made, or you know its going to happen and its just too late to stop it.

• Upvote 2

Favorite part is when a big dicked top starts hitting my prostate and I start leaking precum and then cum. Cumming handsfree from getting fucked is my favorite part. Doesn't happen too often as not everyone can do this to me but when it does I'm in heaven and cum buckets.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

best is when a top's fucking me and tells me he's going to cum inside me deep.  The best is if he can keep fucking and give another.  Rare but the ultimate is he cums, stays inside me and falls asleep or just lays on me with his dick still up my ass, then starts fucking again in a few minutes or hours never taking his dick out.

Edited by Cumjunky215
  • Upvote 4

Best part for me is "breaking the seal". My bud just likes feeling my cock press against his hole. Sometimes he moans just out of the anticipation of feeling my cock going up in there.

As a bottom, I enjoy the moment that a top changes from fucking for fun to fucking for cum, especially the guys who start there and go all out without giving a fuck whether I am even enjoying it or not (Hint, I am). As a top, it's similar, but from my side, it's that moment when I've tuned him out almost completely, he's no longer a person, he has no voice, no thoughts, no feelings, when he has blurred out, only my cock and his ass remain, and it's a simple matter of exploring it's depths until I lose control and flood his hole.

• Upvote 4

being top, love the submission of a bottom letting me enter them bare, and what is even better is the discovery of another guys cum deep in the bottoms hole after you start fucking him

• Upvote 1

Always love sliding into an inviting hole freshly juiced and oozing sperm. That slopping sound as I stir my cock around that hole. Always pound and squirt as deep as I can, leaving them juicier than when I found him for the next lucky fucker.

• Upvote 2

When I top my bf, the moment when I'm about to cum, I stop moving, and then my cock dribbles some pre-cum in his ass. Then I go on fucking him till after two or three times, I'll finally cum. It's like pre-filling.

When I bottom, it's when I hear the top losing control, saying he can't hold it anymore. Especially when the top wants to stop for a while, so as to last longer. Then I'll milk him with my hole, proving that it's my hole who rules.

Oh and, as a bottom too, when I get a second fuck. My hole is then full of cum, I open it wide, making a mess with the top's dick, so full of cum and lubed.

• Upvote 2

Yep, every part of sliding my cock into a bottom slowly watching their facial expressions if in missionary or hearing them moan in doggy to the fuck itself and the way they grip my ass or run their hands around my waist or on my hairy legs while I thrust to the final cum deposit. It's all good but if I had to pick one thing it would be the breeding.

• Like 1