Favorite Part When Fucking Bareback

freshxtop5

as a top... when i fuck hard and deep that the bottom starts to squirm because it hurts them. love it when they struggle with 10 inches.

love to lay on top and pound raw and deep. especially old guys (once i fucked this 79 year old russian bottom, who barely spoke english.... hard, deep and creamed him inside and then i ate it out his raw hole). he could barely take it. loved it!

its hard to find raw white older men that like young, hung 10 inch bbc. i need to travel more to see where these guys are located so i can give it to them raw. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

The skin on skin feeling! Also, when a guy's balls are rapidly slapping against my ass. And then when his body stiffens up just before he explodes. Some guys will stop thrusting just before they cum, and depending on how thick their cocks are, I can feel their cocks pulsating, and then pumping cum inside me. It's not that I feel their hot cum, though I have with a few men, but it's the feeling of their cocks pumping cum. But again that depends on how thick the guy's cock is. It's usually with guys whose cocks are so big and thick that it feels as if they're going to literally rip my insides apart. And I enjoy that feeling the most!

The few times I've fucked I do enjoy going in and playing with the hole. But I'm always too worried of finding a dirty hole. Big turn-off!

As a bottom I like to first get the cock hard by sucking it or by the top rimming my hole. Feeling the cock go in and adjust my hole to the cock it's a pretty hot moment too. I then enjoy having the top pull out and then back in again. Once the top goes over the edge is obviously the best moment, the feeling of closeness is amazing, and the grunts and groans are a huge turn on. During all this time I like opening up my hole as wide as I can to avoid the top pulling out. As my hole is wide open the top needs to drill deeper to get more friction. It's so hot when the top keeps pumping for a long time before he pulls out. Feeling the top slowly pull out is a big turn on.

Fuck!  what apart isn't great?!

Yes, it's physical but form me is more mental.  The idea that I am sticking my cock in someone's hole raw, skin on skin, the feel the sensation.

Knowing that As we are watching each other eye to eye that his babies are going to be swimming inside my gut or vice versa!

Guest BtmByTheBay

My favorite part, as a bottom, has been when I've gotten fucked with nothing but spit for lube. It's a lot easier to feel a top's dick throbbing, and feeling my hole get slicker and hotter deep inside as I take his load. Getting to feel a top keep going and fucking their load into me after they cum is pretty fucking hot too.

• 3 weeks later...

what's not to like? either way the feeling of him banging his dick on my cheeks, entering me, fucking me with internal orgasms, and then the point of no return when a switch is flicked on in his brain and he wants to fully seed me - and the reverse of all that is true!

never figured any part out that I did not like, but I have to admit that the time when a cock is first rammed into my ass, and I am just starting to adjust and the top stops fucking hard is a favorite....takes  to that "place".   and, if i have had a hit or two on a popper....wow..it is a moment to cherish

• Upvote 1