Favorite Part When Fucking Bareback

freshxtop5

as a top... when i fuck hard and deep that the bottom starts to squirm because it hurts them. love it when they struggle with 10 inches.

love to lay on top and pound raw and deep. especially old guys (once i fucked this 79 year old russian bottom, who barely spoke english.... hard, deep and creamed him inside and then i ate it out his raw hole). he could barely take it. loved it!

its hard to find raw white older men that like young, hung 10 inch bbc. i need to travel more to see where these guys are located so i can give it to them raw. 

I'm an older white bottom, and i love taking dick deep and being filled with cum.  Multiple loads are the ultimate.  A top that unloads then leaves his dick inside me while he rests or naps before the second round is the ultimate.  The only thing better is a top who says nothing and uses you like an object or one who says nasty things as he fucks your ass telling you how your only good as a sexton to get them off.

All of the responses here have been so hot, but my favorite part of getting fucked bareback is not the moment of breeding (hot) not the initial penetration (hotter still).  My favorite part is the moment the muscles in my hole finally give up against the intruder and go completely slack and swollen.  The skin of the tops cock creates just enough friction, and the swelling massages his entire shaft.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest dumbbunny666

for me its when he breeds and pulls out. for a second its wet and cold then the next guy slides in mmm

As a top: I like that I can just lube up and let my dick be free as I fuck my partner. Barebacking with silicone lube feels amazing.

As a bottom: I love feeling used as a cumdump. I had a bb fuckbuddy that I insisted he breed me, not that he had a problem with that. When I let him jizz in me it felt like I was giving myself away and being used.

Edited by verslut

Mos def when he (the top) is cumming, especially when he is well epuipped, balls deep, and pushed past the second valve. The split second right after he slams it home and pauses, his cock head nestled right up against my walls, the feeling of his cock spasamming, his balls contracting and releasing, hot jets of jizz splashing all up in me....God soooooooo delicious!

I especially love to torture the top if I'm on top while he's unloading. I'd squeeze my hole and rock real slow on his dick as he cums. When he's "done", his raw cock all super sensitive, I start to buck my hips and ride off on him, making him jump and scream for me to stop. If he's an especially virile top, this action can cause him to stay hard and coax out another load in a few minutes. This second orgasm, I've been told, is so much better to the point that its nearly painful because it feels like the top's cock and balls are imploding. There's no better feeling for a bottom than knowing that every drop of jizz is sucked out of a hot top's balls.

• Upvote 1