What I Always Wanted

I don’t think I’m your typical gay man. I’m about 5’11, 160 lbs., shaved head, full beard and mustache, with a ton of ink and very versatile with play. I find piercings, especially prince albert and septum piercings, very erotic. I also love bearded and heavily tattooed guys. I have always been instantly turned on by the kinkier, sleazier side of sex. I enjoy going to the bathhouses, bookstores, and love gloryhole sex. Watersports parties, getting soaked with piss and drinking piss from “the tap” are all very hot to me. I also get into slings, toys, and dirty talk with sex. But I also have a turn on for taboo sex. Taboo bareback sex!!

I have never been into condoms. I love bareback sex, anonymous bareback sex. I’ve taken a ton of cum down my throat. I have fucked guys bareback and cum in them. I love getting fucked bareback too, but I have never let a guy cum in my ass. I’ve resisted my desire to be a cum dump for a long time for fear of contracting HIV, even though I go online and chat with guys about my desire to take poz cum and get charged up. I have even seen guys walking down the street with biohazard tattoos on their arms, proudly displaying their HIV status. Just the sight of their biohazard tattoo gives me an instant erection. My desire to knowingly take poz cum has grown more and more difficult to resist. I no longer want to resist this turn on. I want to take load after load of poz cum and charge up. It consumes my thoughts.

It’s 6pm on a Friday night in Chicago, and it has been a long week. It’s a beautiful day, sunny and warm. To kick off my weekend I decided to head to my favorite corner coffee shop and have a light dinner. I ordered my usual latte and sandwich and decided to grab a table in the outdoor dining area and unwind. I love people watching and cruising, and today is no exception. The streets of Boystown are busy as usual with sexy men. It’s been about 20 minutes, and I’ve had plenty of eye candy to enjoy. Then I spot him. He rounds the corner. My eyes travel up and down his trim body. He’s just my type of guy, nicely built with a shaved head, long beard, and full sleeves of ink. Curls of hair stick out above the neck line of his t-shirt. As he walks past me to enter the coffee shop I can see the outline of his cock down the right leg of his jeans. I can feel my cock pulsing with approval in my pants.

After a few minutes he remerges from the coffee shop and sits a few tables from me. I glance over at him from time to time, trying not to stare. As I look back at him my eyes make their way up his perfect body. I’m caught. He’s staring directly into my eyes. He looks at me continuously then gives me a nod with a little grin. His eyes stay fixed on me for a brief moment, then he gets up and approaches my table.

As he put out his hand he said, “Hi, I’m Paul.”

I reached out and shook his hand. He had a firm handshake. “I’m Adam.”

“Care if I join you, Adam?”

“Of course not, have a seat.”

“I couldn’t help but notice you checking me out. I know you definitely caught my eye too.”

I grinned and nervously chuckled then said, “Yeah, I’m guilty. I have a thing for guys with beards and tattoos, and you’re quite handsome….hard to take my eyes off you.”

He said, “Well, I like the same things in my men. I wonder what else turns you on.” After a slight pause he said, “This is going to sound like such a line, but do you come here often, because this is one of my favorite spots, and I don’t remember seeing you here before today?”

“yeah, I come here pretty often. This is my favorite coffee shop. We must have been missing each other.”

“Well, I’d love to run into you here again, Adam. I was admiring your beard and tattoos…. You’re very sexy.”

“Thanks. I have a lot of tattoos. I have a lot more planned and want to get my neck and hands inked too.”

“A man after my heart…..woof. So what are you doing tonight? Want to hang out…maybe grab a beer?”

“Sure, I’d love to.”

“I usually hang out at a bar down the road. Want to head there for a few?”

“Yes….definitely.”

Paul walked out of the coffee shop ahead of me. He had a nice round ass that filled out his jeans so nicely. This man was really turning me on. We walked side by side to the bar, occasionally brushing against each other lightly as we walked.

“So, Adam, I’m curious. You like beards and tattoos just like me. What else turns you on?”

“Oh, I think I would surprise you, Paul. I can be a bit kinky.”

“Ooooh, you got my attention,” as Paul touched me on the arm. “Tell me more….what’s kinky to you?”

“Well, I know it’s not for everyone, but I get into watersports.”

We arrived at the bar, and as we were walking in he said, “So, what do you enjoy with watersports? Getting pissed on, pissing on guys? Drinking piss?”

I didn’t answer right away as we sat down at the bar and ordered two beers.

We got our beers and Paul immediately continued our conversation. “So, you were telling me about your turn on to watersports…..”

“Well, anything goes with piss for me. What do you think about that?”

Paul reached over, grabbed my hand, and rubbed it across his crotch and down his leg. I could feel his cock was semi hard. I took my hand and grasped his rod. It was tightly pressed against his jeans and felt about 7 to 8 inches long. “Does that answer your question?”

I could feel my cock getting hard in my jeans as I said, “I guess you are into piss play too.”

“You bet I am, and a lot more.”

“Like what?”

“Well, I also love toys, and slings, and I only bareback when I play. I love cum.”

This man was reading my mind. I felt like every word would make me melt right into his arms.

“Now you have my cock getting hard, Paul.”

Paul reached over and rubbed my leg then lightly brushed his hand across my semi hard cock.

“So you like to bareback too?”

“Yeah, I love bareback and love cum, but I’ve never let a guy cum in my ass. I’m still neg.”

“Well, I’d love to be the first to cum in your ass, if you want me to, Adam.”

My heart was beating faster and my cock was nearly fully erect at the thought of Paul filling my ass with his huge cock and cum.

“There’s only one thing, Adam.”

“What’s that?”

Paul looked a little nervous too, “Once I start there’s no pulling out, ……and…..”

Then Paul slowly lifted his shirt, lowered his jeans a bit, and showed me the tattoo on his abdomen.

“See that tattoo?”

“Yes.”

“You know what it means don’t you?”

He had a bold, black, biohazard tattoo just above his pubic line on the right side of his abdomen. My cock was raging hard, pulsing in my jeans. I was so turned on and so scared at the same time.

Paul looked directly into my eyes, waiting for my response.

“Yeah, I know what it means.”

“And, how does that make you feel?”

My eyes lit up, “You’re poz!! Do you want to poz me up?”

“Well, if you want it, I’d love to give you my poz load.”

I reached over and took Paul’s hand and rubbed it across my hard cock.

“I guess that’s a yes. I was a little nervous, because I really like you, but I’d love to give you my seed.”

I said, “This has been a fantasy of mine for so long. I’ve held back from being the cum pig I want to be, because I was afraid to poz….but yes, I want this. I have jacked off so many times fantasizing about taking toxic loads.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure. I want this!!”

Why do you want it?”

“I’ve been craving to play uninhibited and take all the poz cum I can get and poz up. I love cum. I want to be a poz, cum pig. I’m tired of resisting my turn on to poz.”

“Well, Adam, I chased to poz, and I love being charged up. It’s also a huge turn on of mine, and I love to gift. I’ve been poz for just over two years, and I’m not on meds. You better be sure about this, because there’s a really good chance you will poz tonight if we do this. I have a fairly high viral load, so I’m pretty toxic.”

It felt so good to talk to someone in person with the same turn on. I was so nervous, but wanted this so badly.

Paul slowly reached up, put his hand on the back of my neck and head, and looked me directly in the eye. He leaned over and his lips slowly touched mine. Then he slid his tongue deep into my mouth and gave me the most erotic, passionate, French kiss I ever had. Then he whispered in my ear, “I’m going to fill your ass with every drop of my poz cum tonight.” He then slid his hand onto my thigh and pressed his leg against mine.

I leaned into his shoulder and slid my hand on his thigh and firmly grasped his hard cock.

He kissed me again and said, “I have to take a piss, then do you want to head to my place?”

“Yes, I’d love to.”

Paul got up and walked into the bathroom. I got up and followed him. He was standing at the urinal trying to piss when I walked in. I came up behind him and slid my hands across his ass to his waist. Then I led him into the bathroom stall, and got down on my knees. I licked the head of his cock, then engulfed the head of his hard dick in my mouth. His cock was a full 8.5 inches, and my shaft was rock hard with excitement. I pressed firmly against my hard cock in my pants.

“You want my piss too?”

“Yes, feed me.”

Paul stood still, fully erect, “Here it comes.”

I felt the first drop of piss leak out of his piss hole. The sweet, salty taste made my cock even harder. Then he fed me more of his piss giving me enough to fill my mouth as I gulped every drop down. He slowly emptied every drop of piss down my throat then pulled me to my feet. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, then hugged me. Our hard cocks pressed firmly against each other.

“Do you have to piss too?”

“Oh yeah.”

Paul grinned, and slid down in front of me to his knees. He unzipped my jeans and pulled out my erect cock. We could both piss with hard-ons. He took my cock into his mouth, sucked it slowly then stopped with the tip of my cock in his mouth….waiting for me to feed him. I slowly let out a small amount of piss, stopping the stream each time I filled his mouth for him to gulp it down. As I was filling his mouth with piss he pulled my cock out of his mouth letting piss run down his beard and drip onto his shirt and pants. He slipped the head of my cock back into his mouth and I gave him every drop of my piss. Then I pulled him to his feet, tucked my cock into my pants and zipped up. Paul wiped the piss into his beard, took me by the hand and led me out of the bar heading to his apartment.

I was excited and trembling. The thought of Paul giving me what I wanted raced through my mind. I could be pozzing tonight. I glanced over at Paul and he gave me a smile and took my hand in his.

“Trust me. I know you’re a little scared to take this step, but we’ll take this slowly. I know you want this and you will love being poz.”

I gave Paul a little grin, and he squeezed my hand. My cock was dancing with excitement pressed firmly against my jeans. I felt like I could shoot my load right there in anticipation.

We got to his apartment, and he led me by the hand to his bedroom. He pulled me close to him and slowly pulled my shirt off over my head. He kissed my chest then slid his hands down my abdomen to my crotch. He pressed firmly feeling my hard cock through my jeans. Then he unbuttoned my pants, slid my zipper down, and dropped my jeans to the floor. I had no underwear on and my cock stood at attention, jumping with each pulse and wave of excitement in my body. I was already leaking precum. Paul took off his shirt. His chest was covered with thick hair with a thin treasure trail disappearing into his jeans. His arms were fully inked down to his wrists, with a large sparrow tattooed on the left side of his neck. I kneeled in front of him and unbuttoned his jeans. I pulled his pants down just enough for me to see the mark of a proud poz man….a mark I longed to have on my body as well. I kissed his biohazard tattoo then put my lips around his cock through his jeans. He was rock hard and slid his jeans to the floor showing me his beautiful, toxic tool.

I ran my tongue across his balls and down the shaft of his rod to the head of his cock. The sweet taste of poz, precum leaked from his piss hole onto my tongue. I slipped his cock into my mouth and felt the head hit the back of my throat as I slowly sucked and lubed his pole with my spit. Paul pulled me to my feet and buried his tongue in my mouth kissing me. His warm body and hard cock was pressed against mine. The smell of piss lingered on his beard and filled my nostrils, exciting me even more. I was melting in his arms. We kissed for quite a while then he grabbed my ass firmly with his rugged hands.

“Ready for my poz cock?”

“Yes!!”

He told me to lie on the bed on my belly, and I obliged. He crawled onto the bed at my feet and kissed my ass cheek. I felt his long beard wisp against my back slowly toward my head, kissing my back a few times as he positioned himself on top of me. His hard rod came to rest between my ass cheeks with his body pressed against mine. He kissed the back of my neck and slid his arms around my chest. I could feel the wetness of his precum lubing my ass crack as he ground his cock against me. My body was flooded with excitement. My cock was rock hard and my nipples were like firm erasers.

“I want to be your cum dump. Fill me with your poz seed.”

Paul sat up, his legs on each side of my ass with his cock between my ass cheeks. He took his rod in his hand and pressed and slid his cock firmly against my hole. Then he reached up and massaged my neck and shoulders. With a somewhat rough grasp of my shoulders, he worked his cock deep between my cheeks against my asshole. My cock pulsed and my ass cheeks tightened around his shaft with approval. Paul spread my ass cheeks apart and spit on my hole, then slid his cock across my hole lubing the length of his shaft.

He again spread my ass cheeks, but this time I felt the head of his cock pressing at my tight hole. I arched my back and spread my ass, pressing against his cock. He pushed his head firmly at my hole. My ass opened and engulfed the head of his cock. Then with a firm thrust he shoved his cock halfway into my tight hole. My body jerked with pain and my ass burned. He held his cock still in my ass and again spit on my hole. The burning subsided. He then pulled back a little and began to advance into my ass, lubing my hole with his spit and precum. The pain turned to pleasure, and Paul worked his cock all the way into my ass. I felt his pubic hair against my cheeks and again arched my back forcing his cock into my ass balls deep.

I moaned with pleasure, “Fuck, yes!!!”

“You like that? You like my poz cock in you raw?”

“God, yes!!!”

“Good, cause I’m going to seed you good.”

Paul pulled his cock out of my hole, then slid back in, working my ass with the full length of his pole. His thrusts were deep and rough hitting my prostate each time he bottomed out inside of me. He pulled his cock all the way out of my now gaping hole and turned me onto my back. Paul bent my knees over his shoulders and worked his body above mine.

“I want to look into your eyes as I give you my poz seed.”

He then directed the head of his cock to my ass. I felt the tip of his wet shaft against my hole and he slid back into my ass with ease. With one long, slow thrust is slid is cock all the way into my ass. Again I felt his balls tight against my ass.

“Feel that? Every inch of my cock sliding deep into you leaking poz precum?”

Paul looked into my eyes and slid his tongue deep into my mouth, swirling his tongue with mine as he began to work his cock in and out of my hole.

He then stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes as he buried his cock into me all the way with each thrust, pulling almost all the way out then plunging balls deep into my ass. Sweat was dripping from his chest and beard onto my body. He kept working my ass harder and deeper.

“My virus is in you, more and more with each thrust of my cock. I’m going to poz your ass up. I know you want it!!!”

“Yes, give me your poz seed. Charge me up.”

“Are you sure, cause I’m close to flooding your ass with all my toxic cum.”

My cock was so hard I felt like I was going to shoot my load with each pounding against my prostate.

“Yes!! I want every drop of your cum. Please poz me.”

“Here is cums.”

“Give me your poz seed. I want this.”

I felt Paul’s cock expand in my ass and with one more deep thrust he plunged his cock all the way into my ass. He kept his cock buried deep inside me, and I could feel his cock pulsing, filling my ass with his toxic cum.

My ass tightened around his shaft with excitement.

“Fuck!!! You’re getting every bit of my virus…..yes!!! Take my poz cum!!!!”

The excitement was all I could take. I didn’t even touch my cock, and I began to shoot my load. My rod erupted, shooting spurt after spurt of cum onto my chest and beard.

We were both covered in sweat. Paul kept his cock deep inside me, and slid my legs to his sides. He leaned down and licked cum from my chest, then kissed me. I could taste my cum on his lips.

“Taste your neg cum? It’s some of the last you’ll shoot before you poz.”

“Fuck yes!! I want this!!”

“Good, cause there’s no turning back now. Now keep my toxic seed in you. Let it do its job.”

Paul’s cock slipped out from my ass. A small trickle of poz cum leaked from my ass and ran down my crack. Paul rolled onto his back and pulled me into his arms pressing my cum-soaked body against his.

“I want this as much as you do, Adam. I want to poz you, make you mine. I’ll give you all the toxic seed you want.”

We laid in each other’s arms for a while, naked and panting.

Then Paul said, “I have to piss again….be right back.”

He jumped out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. I got out of bed and followed him. I could hear Paul pissing in the toilet and I walked in and put my hand into the stream of piss spraying from his cock head. He stopped pissing and said, “You want more piss?” I licked my piss soaked fingers and said, “That’s why I’m here.”

Paul pushed me to my knees on the bathroom floor and stood in front on me with his hand on top of my head. He let out a stream of piss soaking my body, face, and beard. He directed his stream of piss to my mouth and I opened wide as he filled my mouth with his sweet, salty urine. I gulped his piss and let him soak my face and beard to the last drop of piss. I loved the feel, smell and taste of piss.

I stood up and Paul ran his hand down my piss soaked chest then put his piss soaked fingers to his mouth. He pulled me to him and kissed me, tasting his piss on my tongue and lips.

We crawled back into bed naked, stinking of piss and cum, curled up together and dozed off to sleep.

I suddenly jumped myself awake. My cock was rock hard. I was lying on my back and precum was leaking from my shaft onto my belly. I ran my hand onto the other side of my bed and looked at my empty bed. Slowly realizing I was alone. What an erotic dream!!!!

I lie in bed and stroked my cock, thinking about this rugged, poz man fucking me and charging my ass up.

I pictured Paul fucking me and whispering into my ear as he shot his load in me, “Take my poz cum.” That pushed me over the edge and my body bucked with excitement. My cock pulsed, shooting my neg seed all over my abdomen, chest, beard, and lips. My body was sweaty and began to relax. I licked the cum off my lips and ran my hands across my chest and lapped up the cum from my fingers.

I got out of bed, jumped into the shower. I had to piss while showering and let out a stream of piss, soaking myself. My morning piss smelled strong and made my cock begin to grow. I couldn’t get the thought of this hot poz man out of my mind and felt my cock getting hard again as I finished my shower. I was consumed with thoughts of pozzing. It was something I could no longer resist. I got myself dressed and made my way to my favorite corner coffee shop for a morning JO. I grabbed a newspaper, took my coffee, and sat in the street side dining area. I could hardly concentrate on my newspaper. Thoughts of my dream danced through my head. I wanted poz seed badly.

The streets of Boystown were busy with the morning bustle of gay men starting their day. It reminded me of my dream. Then out of the corner of my eye HE rounded the corner. Could this be real? My inked man from my dream was walking toward me. He had a shaved head, full beard, and was covered in tattoos. As he approached me his eyes met mine. He smiled and said, “Good morning.”

“Morning,” I replied.

As he walked past me, and entered the coffee shop, a specific tattoo caught my eye. There is was….a biohazard tattoo on his left upper arm. I felt my cock getting hard. A grin came across my face, and I leaned back and sipped my coffee. He emerged from the coffee shop and sat a few tables from me, just like in my dream. I couldn’t stop looking at him. Then he looked over at me. I was staring directly at him. He smiled and continued to look into my eyes. I got up and walked over to his table and said, “Hello, I’m Adam.”

“Hi, I’m David. Want to join me?”

I knew this was going to be an amazing day.

Edited by Herts
Only one copy now!
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 3

Guest mspsubmale

have to agree, too: very hot story....kept wanting to rub my li'l dicklet while reading.  continuing to read more of the stories here, and checking more and more guys at BBRT, and not ruling out the poz or undetectable men as possible tops for me...

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...