Married Man At The Gloryholes

To tell the whole truth though, i have not been with a woman sexually in about 3 years and had been just over 3 years before that with the last one.   I would say based on that, that about 90%+ of my sex life now revolves around m2m.   I also gave my word to one bud here about 2 weeks ago that from now till the end of the year I would seek out mostly and as many poz guys as I could and take their bare raw loads.   LOL

May join your 'hero' anyway. 

• Upvote 2

Guest mspsubmale

oh my goodness!  absolutely love all of your stories.  and just like most of the other comments so far, can really see myself as Ben in this story.  have been thinking more and more of what would happen should I get pozzed at a bareback party, or in the throes of being fucked, being told I was about to take a load of poz cum. pretty much at the point now that I, too, would welcome the gift and ask for more!  haven't had any relations with the wife for a few years now, and have only in the past year started to look for men to suck and have them fuck me. and these stories have been mirroring that attitude almost exactly.  thanks, and keep them coming....

I am not one to judge or ask why anyone would want to be poz but if it is something you need to do or want than so be it.  People are complicated and  guess that is just the way it is, the story was a great story, the guy realized he was gay, he knew he would hurt his wife, but he remained true to himself and because of that ended up being a happy gay poz man.  A great story, enjoyed immensley

Thanks for all the comments.

To whorepig,

I don't judge either. Everyone has their turn ons and turn offs. As long as it's between two consenting adults more power to you.

I stopped trying to understand my turn on to poz years ago. When I admitted to myself that this was a turn on and what I wanted to do I was much happier. It's total uninhibited play for me. It was a total release of my inhibitions and that felt amazing. It's the bad boy, risky taboo play. Once I became poz my pig side took off. I know pozzing isn't right for everyone, but it certainly was right for me.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

the moment the wife left this morning. I pulled out the ipad dropped my shorts and jerked off again to this story even after getting two loads last night