With A Poz Guy

I've just started bareback sex two days ago. And so far, I've gotten fucked by three guys. I have to say bareback is true sex and I'm so satisfied. Last night, a poz guy sent me a massage from BBRT, asking me do I need his 5-day poz load. I was turned on by his poz and then after small talks I gave him my address. He was very dominative and made my ass hurt so well. I was really horny when he spit in my mouth and told me he gonna poz my cunt so hard. At the end, he put me on the floor, pound my ass really fast and hard and then cum into my torn ass. I can feel his big load injected into my gut. He pulled out his dick and asked me to clean it up. I moved over and down my knees to suck the half erect cock and lick his poz cum off. When He put on his clothes, I told him that this is the best sex I ever had and his toxic seed tastes really good. He smiled and said I'm such a slut and he like it. We both laughed. When he left, I gave him my phone number, telling him he can call me anytime if he want my ass. And he said he will. ;)

I dont know why poz guy makes me so horny. Do u guys have the same feeling?. I think I should update my BBRT profit, adding" poz is Plus". ;)

Sorry for the poor english.

• Upvote 7

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...