Bb Fucking And Avoiding More Stis

yeeahok

I love going to sex parties or clubs and getting fucked bb all night long. I'm poz but I often pick up other STIs at these parties. Is there anything I can do to avoid getting any other STIs while still having loads of bb fun?

Unfortunately, it's the price we pay.  When I know i'm going to binge on sexual excess such as a sex party or night at a bath house, I assume I caught something and I take a ten day dose of antibiotics that I get from my doctor.  That way, at least I'm not spreading it to my fuck buddies.  When you spread diseases they come back to you.  Doing the best you can to take care of your self when it happens is all you can do. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Tiger: Which 10 day course does your doc prescribe? Doxycycline?

That is a CDC recommended regimen for chlamydia, it's also a secondary choice for syphilis, but doxycycline will not knock out gonorrhea, which because of resistance now has a recommended treatment of 2 antibiotics (cephalosporin plus azithromycin) at the same time. The cephalosporin is administered in a shot. Penicillin g (also given as a shot) is still the number one choice for syphilis.

For a few years, a one time 2gm dose of azithromycin would cure gonorrhea and take care of chlamydia as well (which still has a treatment dose of 1gm of azithromycin), but developing resistance in gonorrhea has changed the treatment to the double antibiotic regimen.

Unfortunately, there is not a single regimen that can be taken presumptively to treat all three.