Brian

Jammicwhi

True story.

It started just like all the others grindr.

We exchanged hellos and meaning less face pictures. Then suddenly the conversation shifted. We begain talking dirty to one another. Me kidnappings him and making him my bitch, pounding him ever chance I could.

After a few days of talking and some dirty pictures. We decided to meet up and grab some dinner. Brian lives about an hour from me so he came here and we got some buffo wild wings. Then we headed back to my place. We chatted a bit then went off to my room to "cuddle." It only took about thirty minutes before we where making out and Brian was getting me hard.

Soon I was hard as a rock and Brian took my 8.5 dick into his mouth. As he begin to work his mouth around my dick, I started to work my finger into his hole. I was shocked that his hole was tight, but its probably tight because Brian goes to the gym twice a day. Brian sucked me for a good ten minutes, then I picked him up and swang him around and later him on his back. I spat into my hand and procced to use it as lube. I eased my way into his hole. Pushing his legs even closer to his face I pushed my dick deeper. Brian begin to moan, and as he did I begin to place my hand over his mouth to scilince him. So that my roommates didn't hear him moaning. He stopped moaning for a moment to tell me that he had never tried barebacking. We fucked for about thirty minutes, ever few thrusts I stopped and pulled out and thrusted back into him. I thrused a few more times then pulled out and pushed Brian's head down to my dick. He licked my dick ckean, and I nuted in his mouth. He gaged on my load, even though I jacked off the day before, the heat of the moment got my nuts going. Brian licked his lips and kissed me. Then rolled over and went to sleep.

The next morning we started the same. We made out and Brian begin playing with my dick, Then with in minutes his lips were around my dick. He sucked my dick for seemed like twenty minutes. I would have gotten off just from his blow job, but after last night it was going to take a little longer. Brian looked up at me, I could see it in his eyes he wanted my dick back inside him. I pushed him to his stomach and arched his back and spat on my hand again and lubed up my dick and begain to thrust my dick in and out of his hole. I lasted a lot longer than last time. But unlike the last time I nuted on his back. I cleaned up the mess I made and sent him on his way.

• Upvote 4