Do You Prefer Hairy Or Shaved Pubes?

rawTOP

Do You Prefer Hairy, Trimmed Or Shaved Pubes?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Prefer Hairy, Trimmed Or Shaved Pubes?

• The hairier the better
    • A normal amount of hair
    • Trimmed, but not shaved
    • Shaved (no pubic hair)
    • Depends on the guy

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I think everyone should at the very least trim their pubes. Going so far as to shave it all off isn't necessary (though it can be hot!), but keeping it manageable and not growing wild is appreciated. It's not fun having to stop sucking every 30 seconds or so to pull out stray pubic hair.

As for me personally, I'm on the hairier side, so I always trim areas like my chest, stomach, pits and pubes. Lately though I've gotten back into shaving my pubic hair all off rather than clipping it short. I also always keep my balls and my asshole shaved smooth. It feels so much better for rimming and bareback!

bare ass (or at least bare around his hole) and trimmed but not shaven pubes is my preference, but I probably wouldn't mine if he was very hairy down there as long as he has decent hygiene.

I say keep it natural. Trimming is ok but shaving a big circle around your cock looks stupid. Shaving pubes completely looks like a pre-pubesent boy, which turns me off. Also if your body is hairy and you have a shaved ass crack, again that looks stupid. And stubble is never hot unless it's on your face.

• 5 years later...

There was a time when guys didn't trim or shave, and it didn't bother me then. But, nowadays, I have to admit I prefer trimmed or shaved - nothing worse than trying to pull out the stray hairs from between the teeth.

Not a big fan of completely shaved in general, but some guys can pull it off - particularly some of the younger gym rats.  I usually prefer to see some hair.  I probably like it trimmed to a somewhat short (1/2" - 3/4") length best.  If it's too long or full, I spend the rest of the night trying to get that one stray hair out of the back of my throat.

Guest gwmcatcher

I was trimming ( short) for a while when I started going back to sex clubs and Cumunion thinking it was easier if I wanted to wear a cock ring, and it might increase my chances of getting fucked (it didn’t hahaha 😆

But, now I'm letting it grow back. 

My regular tops like me shaved so thats what i do. Plus i love the smooth feel of shaved balls.  Tops? They can be anyway they want as long as they fuck and breed me! It's all about getting cock and cum in my ass and doing everything to make sure tops want the same thing and want to come back to do it again.