Shooting Multiple Loads?

Fickloch

how many loads can you shoot in a session? about 3 is my max and usually i need at least 5 - 10 mins before my cock is responsive again. but this guy i met the other day is a total machine. i hadn't spoke to him for ages -- i'd only met him once when i sucked his dick at the bathhouse. so i was horny the other night and trawling through my phone looking for some cock and saw his number there and figured i'd give him a call. about 30 minutes later he was at my apartment balls deep in my ass. he shot his first load after like 10 minutes. "ok cool", i thought, "short fuck, but whatever." but he just pulled his cock out and jerked himself for 10 - 14 seconds, then put it back in my cumhole -- hard as a rock. he blasted like 5 loads in me in the space of about 30 minutes. there was so much cum in my fuckhole by the end you could literally hear it sloshing around. it was really hot the way he would pull out his jizz soaked dick from time to time and feed it to me. after we finished we chilled and smoked some weed. i had to put a towel on the couch before i sat down because cum was leaking out my ass and down my legs! even the next day i was blasting out chunks of cum with my farts. what is the usual for multiple orgasms / loads with dudes?

• Upvote 1

I love guys who can cum multiple times in a short time. I have one FB who is like that. Can go on forever and blast a few within one hour. Big ones too.

I used to to be able to cum several times when getting fucked. Now that happens not so often anymore (I am getting older) but on occasion (with named FB) it sometimes happens. Always a great feeling. Second time is not a big load anymore, but the orgasm isn't less. Takes more time to recover and build up a new one. Record is indeed three in one session, but session took several hours with rests in between.