Guest bearbackgemini

Guest bearbackgemini

I'm not sure where this would go so I'm posting here. I apologize if this is wrong.

Is anyone else really turned on by spit? I like to be spit on, or in my mouth. I also like to spit in other men's mouths. How can I bring this up to a guy? My friends are all grossed out by the idea lol. My ex and I used to use spit with everything. It was so hot spitting in his eye, mouth, armpit, everywhere. Any other spit fetish men here?

Guest bearbackgemini

I've definitely been with guys that were not open to it at all. With my ex, I just spit a little quickly into his mouth, then from then on he asked for it before I just started holding his mouth open and spitting in there. Wish I could find a guy up for it again.

I seem to have been lucky, because most guys I hook up with seem pretty open about playing with spit, at least to some extent. For me, it's a huge turn-on and if a guy is not at all into it, I most probably won't meet him a second time.

• Upvote 2

I'm into spit, Its normally part sex for me.  Lots of tops just spit on my hole and use it for lube, especially if I'm getting fucked in a public place and there is no other lube,  i don't care for lube anyway and will ask tops to use spit cause I don't like the taste of lube and i always end up sucking their cock clean after they fuck me.  I really like it when a guy has me on my back with his dick in my hole and he holds my mouth open then spits into it.  With me, the more fluids I exchange during sex, the better!  Spit, cum, piss its all good.

• Upvote 3

Guest bearbackgemini

It is totally hot! I was starting to think my ex was a fluke buthe I hope to find way more spit lovers in the future. Feels great.

@HotSeed HMU. I'm in Chicago too.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm into spit, Its normally part sex for me.  Lots of tops just spit on my hole and use it for lube, especially if I'm getting fucked in a public place and there is no other lube,  i don't care for lube anyway and will ask tops to use spit cause I don't like the taste of lube and i always end up sucking their cock clean after they fuck me.  I really like it when a guy has me on my back with his dick in my hole and he holds my mouth open then spits into it.  With me, the more fluids I exchange during sex, the better!  Spit, cum, piss its all good.

@HotSeed you are soo fuckin right in every thing you said Spit is part of lettin me fuckers know that me hot cum n piss hungry hole is allways available for any/all Studs to abuse ! Spit is the ONLY lube n Public Fucks are best (_0_)

I am very into spit. Especially when a guy spits into my mouth while fucking me. I would say only about 25% of the guys I hook up with are into it. Wish more were. Same with ws. Many guys have it in their profiles, but only a handful are actually into doing it.