Why Can't I Get Completely Cleaned Out?

I think this may be the one you are talking about.  It is very informative:  http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=IXBUv-G564-#.VKgQGtKjOSo

I swear by this routine, which I've followed since I first saw this video a few years ago. The key is to not use too much water or pressure. Also, I take a couple of anti-diarrhea pills afterward to help soak up any excess water in my gut. Good luck!

Its most likely you diet.  If you are anywhere in North America, you probably dont get enough fiber, this is TERRIBLE for bottoming because the waste still comes out, but its much less solid, as it goes through the colon, even if its solid coming out into the toilet.  A fiber supplement like metamucil will fix EVERYTHING, and probably make you feel a lot better too.  

I thought it was all BS until I met a fb a mine about a year and a half ago.  He said that's what he does, and it really does work.  Take it twice a day, and you will almost always be ready, with minimal prep.  Psyllium fiber (the active ingredient in metamucil) works in two ways. First it bulks up the fecal matter, and essentially adds structure to it.  Second, it adds a clear odorless "mucous" to your digestive tract that allows things to not only pass easier, but also gives you what amounts to natural lube in your ass.

I've been bottoming for years, and I have NEVER seen anything make as much of a difference as taking a fiber supplement has.  Its also really a good idea for general health because most people in NA dont get nearly enough fiber.  Seriously try it.  

• Upvote 3

I thought it was all BS until I met a fb a mine about a year and a half ago.  He said that's what he does, and it really does work.  Take it twice a day, and you will almost always be ready, with minimal prep.  Psyllium fiber (the active ingredient in metamucil) works in two ways. First it bulks up the fecal matter, and essentially adds structure to it.  Second, it adds a clear odorless "mucous" to your digestive tract that allows things to not only pass easier, but also gives you what amounts to natural lube in your ass.

Watch out with Metamucil and PrEP which I think you are on. Don't take them too close together. While there are not known interactions between Truvada and metamucil I took the pill one day at the same time as the fiber and the pill came out later on all on its own without being digested!! This is because Metamucil creates this gluey gel around anything you eat, the 701 in this case. I asked my doctor about all this and the pharmacist said that just to be sure you should not take Metamucil within 4 hours of taking Truvada so Truvada is absorbed properly.

• Upvote 2

I agree with the others, you are douching way to aggressively. The water pressure from a show attachment can be to much and you get water to high up there. I do two things, I have added chia seeds to my daily diet for almost a year now and my clean outs are quick. I also have a shower attachment, however I turn on super low to the point of the water being off to douche. Think along the lines of slow fill easy rinse.

Chia seeds work great.  I also started eating them daily and not only to I feel healthier (they are considered a super food), I clean up so much easier.  Plus they make your insides smoother. Serious, last time I got fucked, all he needed was a little spit and he was in me balls deep.  I used to be a guy that needed lube to bottom.

• 2 months later...

Well, something I have just recently found that helps me with clean out is apples. I am sure it goes to the fiber aspect. I usually eat one to two apples a day. I Notice diarrhea is much less frequent and that when I evacuate it is firm, all comes out, and other than a very small amount just to get any stragglers, that's it.

I also just saw a few articles online saying douching was not a good idea. So I try to use as little as possible now.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

FIBER!!!!! Trust me. FIBER!!!! And then basically everything everyone else said. But most of all: FIBER!!!

Don't use Metamucil. It's not as good as flaxseed or chia. Sprinkle flaxseed or chia on your meals. It doesn't add flavor, but it adds.... FIBER!!! You can find flaxseed and chia in most grocery stores.

To get a really deep clean you need to give yourself upwards of 3+ hours. Do not set the showershot on high. You can damage yourself internally. Low flow...multiple times over. Take breaks....surf the net....watch TV....then douche again and again. You will know when you've gotten all the way. It can be exhausting sometimes. Some people recommend a steady fiber based diet or adding psyllium husk pills to your diet regularly. Some people recommend adding chia seeds daily. Others recommend a very shallow cleaning with a bulb. Depends on how big the dude is and how long you're. Gonna get fucked. Good luck! By the way, deep cleaning yourself out every day is no advised.