New Year's Eve

atlcumhole1

A chain and collar was produced by the host and attached around my neck. Each of the remaining guys pulled up a chair from the four corners of the bedroom and sat in sortof a box shape with me on all fours in the center of all of them. Four glass pipes appeared with a big bag of crystal meth. Everyone loaded their pipe and then used their lighters to start heating the bowels.  

One by one each of the guys pulled me by the collar with the grasp of the chain over to where they sat, gave me a strong hit off their pipe then spanked my ass good with their gloved hand while the host counted off each stroke for 50 strokes and then pushed my neck down to lick their boots clean and then over to get a shotgun from them when they thought I had done a good job. 

Some worked the clouds back and forth enjoying trading clouds and some just blew the smoke into my mouth treating me like the chempig whore that I was. I turned around and around getting smacked, licking boots then taking off each’s boots, smelling their intoxication until I was told to stop.

The next round featured their socks. I was told by the host that these guys had been wearing the same pair of socks for all day every day for a week both at work, home and at the gym. As I put each of their socked feet into my mouth I could taste the sweat and rank licking each like it was an all day sucker. I recieved 25 smacks each now after taking the socks off and chewing them.

The last round was for me to clean their feet until I had given each one a tongue bath for their feet and toes getting the clouds from everyone with 10 smacks each for this round. My ass was on fire from the spankings and very red when they got done but I was flying high from all the clouds.

At this point, under the hosts orders, the chairs were then pushed back as he commanded. Each guy stood up and pissed on all parts of my body. Some aiming for my ass and back, others putting their cocks in my mouth for me to get their chempiss rubbing my head and ass and then using the leftover bag of meth to stick their gloved fingers up and give me an extra amount of help taking each of their cocks.

One by one each remaining guy pounded me full cum as most had not come all night yet, except for the bartender. Some staying inside and giving me two loads even. Over and over my ass craved cock and to be filled until everyone and then the host had a turn. after everyone was done, I curled up with the chewed socks and reached back and ate the cum from my ass and went to sleep. What a great way to start off the new year 2015! 

• Upvote 7

That's about all I can remember from what happened. I know this section says "Chem Sex FICTION" but this was a real scene as best as I can remember it in my chem fueled state. Some of the hottest guys I have ever seen in Atlanta. I have already gotten hired by the host for his big Valentine's Day gangbang party and looking forward to that one guys! 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...