Who Do You Prefer To Breed

bentover66

Preference in breeding  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Tops, do you prefer to fuck breed a masculin looking bottom ? or an effeminate one

• Masculin looking bottom?
    • Effeminate bottom?

between the two, definite effeminate bottoms.

i will say though im not a huge fan of guys that are really in shape (big muscles, washboard abs, huge pecs etc. looking like they just came out of a fitness magazine). not my cup of tea at all.

i REALLY like guys that are plain or not too attractive (very fat guys/super chubs with lots of rolls, very skinny guys, old men that are over the age of 60, guys that are not attractive to the general public, guys that you would never expect to be fucking)....  these guys make me weak. love them!

Edited by jj10
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Doesn't matter to me. I love a masc guy or a sassy fem bottom. I love Liam Riley btw, the voice just makes him more special. One thing I don't get is the moustache/beard thing that many gay guys have going on, esp if it's grey. Ugh, total turn off. Give me clean shaved guy next door any day.

Doesn't matter to me. I love a masc guy or a sassy fem bottom. I love Liam Riley btw, the voice just makes him more special. One thing I don't get is the moustache/beard thing that many gay guys have going on, esp if it's grey. Ugh, total turn off. Give me clean shaved guy next door any day.

To each his own I guess. Bearded here and most men I meet love my facial hair. I like an older bearded man with gray hair as well. I find it sexy.

• Upvote 2

On the flip side, as a 110% sub bottom, I prefer the top to be all man-  fit ( not a gym goddess but trim) , engaged in the activity, wild and kinky but sane about it , and  determined to get his nut as deep up my hole as he can, as often as he can, no questions asked ! If he is  lisping and dripping  Gurl, be-yitch, and the like at me, calling my  hole a pussy, etc,dangling wrist  bracelets and gold necklaces,  I lose  the edge--my hole WILL still service him till he cums, but repeat visits will be far and few between. 

I once hooked up with an older fellow who had a very big cock (8-ish) that I wanted. Unfortunately, he started talking. No lisp or anything like that, but he sounded like Mr. Rogers! There's no way I could get fucked by Mr. Rogers, so I invented a stomach ache and left.

• Upvote 1