Discreet Ways To Signal That You Are A Barebacker In Public?

Belfast-Bottom

Hey guys,

I'm just wondering if there are established badges/buttons/other ways of DISCREETLY advertising that you are a barebacker in everyday situations?  The point is that it needs to be done as a coded signal which other barebackers recognize - but has deniability to outsiders.  Previous discussions revealed that the bareback hankie code is a dark or navy blue hankie ( for FUCKING ) with white polka dots ( for CUM ).  Hankies in back trouser pockets are a bit dated these days and are more likely to simply flag GAY ( to hetero onlookers too ).  Hankies in dress suits run the risk of simply being guys who like the colour combination.  Christians have their FISH lapel badge - which most non Christians can read too.  Atheists have their FISH WITH FEET badge ( evolution ).

Any suggestions on ways to signal that you are a barebacker that only fellow barebackers are likely to read?

Well, ajaxx63 sells T-shirts with the text "catcher" or "pitcher" with a baseball image so straights just think of baseball but gays get the message and other texts that are veiled message for those in the know. That could be a hint. Or you could wear one saying "raw" (doesn't need to ring a bell with straights).

Different though when you are wearing a suit. I wouldn't know how to indicate you're into BB wearing one.

Could always make shirts.  If I had the time I'd make shirts that say this;

"catching without a mitt" shirt shows picture of a ball in a bare hand.

"pitching without a glove" shirt shows hands on a bat with out gloves

for both;

"It feels better raw" picture of red crosses over mitts and gloves.  

I could think of a few other phrases, but as to other things? Not sure.  

Scorpion, Biohazard and Black Widow tattoos are a sign of being poz and many do infer raw too, but if your venom has no bite, those aren't exactly the right ones either...

"No Saddle Required"? Hmm.

Guest bbncguy

Often wondered how to notify too. I am married and would love to let others know without my wife knowing. I live near a military base and would love to workout in a shirt that screams bb btm, so the tops would know and the others would see just another shirt.

• 4 years later...

I honestly don't think there is a sure fire way, unless you are totally obvious about it.  It's easier to signal that you are looking for sex in general, then the bareback piece has to come through conversation.

9 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I honestly don't think there is a sure fire way, unless you are totally obvious about it.  It's easier to signal that you are looking for sex in general, then the bareback piece has to come through conversation.

That's right sexy boy. You can also choose known sex locations where it's unlikely to find condom use, but you know that...😈

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

That's right sexy boy. You can also choose known sex locations where it's unlikely to find condom use, but you know that...😈

Very true, sexy Daddy! 😈

On 2/8/2015 at 2:39 PM, bbncguy said:

Often wondered how to notify too. I am married and would love to let others know without my wife knowing. I live near a military base and would love to workout in a shirt that screams bb btm, so the tops would know and the others would see just another shirt.

You could always wear a G-Star RAW t-shirt (as pictured on my profile pic). Just a regular company but their RAW brand always turns my head and I've been picked up before in the street wearing one. It's that knowing look you need to look out for.

5 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I honestly don't think there is a sure [fire] way, unless you are totally obvious about it.

At bathhouses knowing whether or not someone goes raw is important because it may determine whether they have sex or not. That's why, as DannyBoy said "unless you are totally obvious about it", I'm totally obvious about it not only that I bareback but that I'm looking to bottom.

In my room at the bathhouses I place different signs, depending on my mood, in a black cloth painted with glow in the dark paint saying things like "CUMHOLE" or "Breed this Hole". I wear the underwear with a hole from my profile that also glows in the dark. I leave the door half open and as guys walk by they see the signs glowing in a fairly dark room.

Straight people prefer it raw too, and know what it means, so I don't consider that to be too "discrete" out in public.   I see tons of guys wearing Nasty Pig baseball caps and shirts all over the place in Atlanta.  The ones that just use the NP logo - NOT spelled out.  I consider just about everyone wearing NP out in public, the gym, grocery store etc to be announcing they like it piggy, raw and frequently!!!  That NP snout/logo is barely discernable  if you don't know it goes with the Nasty Pig brand.   Some guys even wear a cap with Khakis and a dress shirt, so as long as you're not all dressed up it can be worn in a lot of places including casual work places.   I always assume guys wearing NP fuck raw and so far I haven't been wrong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

I was about to create a new post, then found this. 

I've been wondering the same thing, but so it's obvious when walking around saunas. Ahead of past visits I've posted on various sites re how to know it's me (e.g. rainbow wristband) and that I only want it raw. One guy has mentioned the wristband and ended up fucking me twice, but ultimately I've discovered the simplest way of course is head down arse up and wait for cock. That includes backing onto a glory hole and parting my arse cheeks, lubed and ready to go. 

It would be horny though if there were some other really obvious code.