Safe Only Going Bare

BiAggieGuy

Maybe this has been discussed before, but I didn't see it and don't feel like searching for an hour, :lol:

When I first joined BBRT, there was almost no one locally on the site (still only around 40 accounts and 7-10 reguarly active members) but new members seem to be joining rapidly in the past month.

Lately I've noticed more and more "Safe Only" guys from A4A appearing on BBRT.  Usually they have different pictures, but you can tell from the stats and pics that the accounts are the same person.  On A4A, they are still Safe Only but on BBRT they're going all out.

There is one who just signed up for BBRT who I tried forever to hookup with on A4A, but he wouldn't because I fuck bare.  (He is totally my type of top, college guy with a big, uncut dick with huge, low hangers.)  Now he is wanting to fuck ass raw and breed after being a condom freak for two years.  I'm going to use my BBRT account to see if he wants to hook up now that he clearly doesn't think that condoms are a must. Hopefully he'll be breeding me very soon.

I'm guessing a lot of other guys do this as well, especially since it seems more and more guys are ditching the condoms whenever possible.  One or two I could see as a guy on the DL and not wanting to be known as a barebacker, but it really does seem that very few guys are truly "safe/condom only" anymore.

• Like 1

I used to be upfront in my a4a profile, "Anything Goes", but noticed I hardly received messages or responses.

I only changed sex practice to "Safe Only" ... and I receive far too many. This given almost no one in Orlando uses condoms!

I think it's psychological. A lot of guys love bareback action but are afraid of the potential consequences, so they feel better about themselves when they read "safe only".

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 2

I think some guys just want to come across as on A4A as conscience and safe. Some are and some aren't. I met a guy on there that is a top and said safe only in his profile. When I got to his place, there was no mention of a condom. I always bareback so I sure wasn't going to say anything. We have hooked up a couple of more times and both of us want it bare.

I used to be upfront in my a4a profile, "Anything Goes", but noticed I hardly received messages or responses.

I only changed sex practice to "Safe Only" ... and I receive far too many. This given almost no one in Orlando uses condoms!

I think it's psychological. A lot of guys love bareback action but are afraid of the potential consequences, so they feel better about themselves when they read "safe only".

This is very true.  Most people will go bare, but IMO they just don't want to admit it to themselves.  I think that people put the idea into their mind that if they are only going bare with another "safe only" person its okay, which as we all know is BS.   Personally I just leave it blank like lots of the profile.  Its easier that way.  

Edited by wood
  • Upvote 3

I credit this website as freeing me to be the slut I was afraid to be. For years it was safe only with me. Then I found this site and the huge turn on that it is. I started selectively taking loads and found myself turning down some good tops because I was unsure of their status in my mind and they only wanted bareback. Thanks to this site and all of the stories and advice, I'm where I need to be. I'm a negative bottom, on Prep and will take any load.

• Upvote 1

Guest bbbearlover1

Most of the guys I dealt with on Bear411 (I've never been on a4a) were similar, and once I decided to stop using condoms, I changed my profile to make it explicit that I only played raw, and that I would not fuck you if you required a condom.  Naturally, I still got hit up, and I hooked up.  My guess is that they, like I, realized the difference between condom and raw sex, and have landed on my side.  On the other sites where I have a profile, I make it clear that I play raw, period.  And if someone is silly enough not to read that, then I remind them, and then dismiss them.

Been discussed many times.  I think when they find out how good raw feels they don't go back.  They've either figured out they get more action keeping safe only, or as mentioned they have psychological issues they are dealing with incluidng kidding themselves its fine.

i leave it blank on my a4a profile.  i've only hooked up with two guys from a4a.  first kid was my first, made him wrap up which he didn't want to... he fucked me really hard and didn't cum!  second guy I just sucked off but found out later that if we fuck he'd prefer bare.  i guess i should have known since his first message to me was about filling me up.  i should see if i can find him again.