rawandhairy

So this is a fantasy that's run through my mind so many times I thought I'd share it with you guys. Now I have a real big thing for American men, and I mean big. Nice big American raw cock is something I crave.

The wind and the rain are whipping around the house, spring seems so far away. The tv is on but I'm not really paying attention, my eyes are pinned to my laptop, watching my chat buddy from Palm Springs slamming some guy, they're getting off knowing I'm watching and hell am I getting hard watching them. This isn't the first time I've watched Pete slip a needle into a guys vein, straining to watch that flash of blood then the slow push of the plunger, Tina slowly but firmly entering the guys blood, then the cough and the rush. I've seen several times how the bottoms always turn into hungry little whores for Petes cock.

There it was, a really clear shot of the flash, wanking my cock hard, wishing it were my arm on the screen, watching as Pete slams me for the first time. From the angle of the shot I can see Petes cock is rock hard, long and straight, the cut head of his cock probably wet with precum. Next thing I know the tornequete is off the guys arm and he's jumping on his host. Pete moves him over to the bed and in one move has him on his back and he's slipping his cock between his lips. Pete likes to get sucked first to make his cock nice and wet, no need for lube when he takes the guys arse. I watch them suck and fuck for a while, think they've forgotten I'm watching, they're both flying. Eventually I can't hold back any longer I can feel the cum boiling deep inside and as I watch Petes raw cock sliding in and out of the bottom guy I let loose a loud groan and a huge load of spunk spurts all over my furry belly.

Spent I shut down the laptop and drift off to sleep, dreaming that one day I will meet my american daddy and he will own not just my hole, but my entire body. We'd fuck for days in the California sunshine.

A couple of days later my phone buzzes, it's a message from Pete. "So did you enjoy the show the other day".

"Fuck yeah, did you have a good night?"

"Shit, yeAh was ok, nothing too special, wasn't my hot little Brit boy worshipping my cock". How my hole twitches when he says things like that, and he knows it, he knows how to push my buttons.

"Well mate I wish it were me, why are we so fucking far apart". My finger automatically reaches for my hole, teasing it gently.

"You could be here, your arm strapped up, a full rig waiting to fill you with lust, you know I have several friends who would love to meet you. I've shown them all the pics of your furry body and hot ass, some are even impressed by your uncut cock but most just want your hole lol"

I spit on my finger and shove it deep in my arse, the thought of those American guys wanting me gets me so wound up. Pete knows all my fantasies. "You know I'd be there if I could mate, and you know I'd do anything for you."

"I know you would but I know it costs shit loads to get here from England. We'll have to work something out, I need to get you flying and make you the centre of attention for my buds"

"Oh fuck I want that so much, you know I'd let anyone fuck me that you choose, would love you to get me real fucked up and whore me out, and I wanna feel your cut cock rubbing my insides as the Tina makes me beg for more"

"Hey man, miss Tina is plentiful in this town, you'd make very good friends with her, I might even teach you to slam yourself. What would you say if I told you I could make it happen?"

What did he mean? He knows I don't have the sort of cash to get me there. "Oh yeah how you gonna do that? Lol"

"Well I haven't really told you all that much about my background. I've been quite lucky in my life and let's just say I'm a man of means"

"What do you mean?"

"I could fly you out here for a hot week, if I did tho I would own you for the whole week, you would be here to serve my needs, and those of my buddies, I'd treat you well but you would be here for my pleasure"

"Yeah yeah, don't tease, you know how much I wanna get fucked up with you. Besides not sure I'd be comfortable with you paying like that anyway". The fantasy is hot but I know that's all it will ever be.

Well long story short, two weeks later I'm landing at PSP and Petes mate Steve is waiting for me as arranged to drive me round for a while showing me the sights while Pete gets back from his business trip to San Diego. This guy is obviously lean and with lovely strong looking hairy arms. Pulling into a secluded little spot outside of town I suddenly notice the little bag full of T down by the gear lever.

"Pete wants you nice and relaxed, and as I'm his friend you need to do as you're told. Drop ya shorts for me and spread those legs......"

Wanna hear more ?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 24
  • Piggy 1

Part 2

"Pete wants you nice and relaxed, and as I'm his friend you need to do as you're told. Drop ya shorts for me and spread those legs."

I looked at Steve, his face covered with dark stubble, his neck thick and strong. He's playing with his cock through his shorts, I can see the bulge quite clearly, like me he's obviously not wearing underwear. My eyes catch his again and he just raises he's eyebrows and looks down to my shorts. Well I know Pete has paid a lot of money to get me here and this is obviously the start of me doing as I'm told. So I undo the tie holding my shorts up and push them down, I hadn't realised just how hard I'd gotten and my cock springs out, my PA just peeking out the end of my foreskin. I spread my legs as wide as I can, my shorts tight around my ankles.

"Step out of one leg for me, shift your ass forward on the seat and spread those legs wide". I do as I'm told and now my hole is exposed right on the edge of the seat and I realise why the seat was pushed so far back when I got in the car, this was obviously planned. Steve slides his finger in his mouth and covers it with spit. Leaning over he reaches between my legs and finds my hole through the hair and rubs the spit around, I can feel my hole relax and then he just slides right in, his finger opening me up a little before he slides a second one in.

Slowly he pulls his fingers out and grabs the bag of T, fuck I know what's coming. He opens the bag, spit on his fingers again and reaches in, he rummages around and next thing I know he's showing me two big shards on his index finger, he smiles and reaches down between my legs. "Spread your cheeks for me, don't wanna drop this shit". I do as I'm told and with both hands pull my cheeks apart. I can feel his middle finger finding my hole and then his other finger pushes the crystals inside me. As his finger swirls around inside me I suddenly start to feel the burn. His second finger joins the first and he's stirring around in my guts and I know the stuff is dissolving inside me, I can feel the warmth and then I feel it start to spread.

I throw my head back against the seat and close my eyes, not sure how long I stayed like that but I'm enjoying a nice gentle rush sweeping over my entire body. Steve seemed to be enjoying my hole, another finger goes in and now he's really stretching me. I lift my legs up, one foot against the door the other on the centre console, Steve pulls out and gets another shard then brings his hand under my leg and quickly he's pushing back inside me, stirring the third shard around inside me. My groans fill the car and I want more now, I need more than just his fingers. Devastated he pulls out, leans back and looks over at me and smiles "Petes gonna love your hole"

He's got his cock out now and he's holding it and beckoning me to it with his eyes. Leaning over I take hold of it and admire it for a while, cut as to be expected, and there's a single drop of precum which I quickly lick off with a swipe of my tongue, tastes sweet. I can't wait anymore and I open my lips slightly and try to take as much in my mouth as I can. By now the Tina is flowing through my body and I'm hungry for it, my whole body craves cock, I don't just want it, I need it.

I begin to suck his cock with all the skills I can, using my tongue and the roof of my mouth to stimulate the head and Steve is moaning, I think I'm doing well. Letting his cock free I look up at him and ask him to fuck me, well not so much ask as beg. "With time boy but not now, Pete will be your first not me, so suck my cock". With that he pushes my head back down on his cock, well if he won't fuck me I'm sure as hell gonna get his load in my mouth. I didn't have to wait long, I can hear him moaning louder, his cock seems to get even harder so I pick up my pace desperate for that taste. With an animal like groan I feel his cock pulse as glob after glob of creamy cum fills my mouth, eagerly I swallow it all down savouring the taste. Steve pushes me away and tucks his cock back in his shorts. "Well done, get yaself sorted and let's go see Pete".

Reluctantly I pull my shorts back up and shift myself back on the seat. My head swimming with thoughts of what just happened and that craving for cock. Steve starts the engine and without saying a word pulls back out onto the road and heads around the edge of town and we start to climb a little. This is obviously a good neighbourhood, houses stand way back from the road behind gates, giving a sense of mystery to who lives there. I'm assuming this is just part of my tour of the sites, so I just relax and gaze out the window at the passing houses.

Steve suddenly slows the car and swings the car round and pulls up in front of a pair of big heavy wooden gates, he punches a number into a little keypad on a pole, and silently the gates swing open revealing a long driveway leading to single story house that looks like something out of a movie - surely this isn't Petes place ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 18

Part 3

As we pull up outside the house the front door opens and he steps out into the sunshine. Wearing shorts and a tee shirt he has an air of confidence about him as he walks to the car. His hair cut short barely revealing the salt and pepper hues, his body firm and trim. His shorts reveal the outline of his cock swinging as he walks. I decide there and then I made the right decision.

With some nervousness I open the car door and stepped out into the heat. Pete walks over and without a word wrapped his arms around me and gave me a lovely bear hug. "It's so good that you're here, sorry I couldn't be at the airport to pick you up, I hope Steve took care of you?"

"Oh yeah he took great care of me". He nodded and winked.

"Come into the house, let's get you settled in"

I told him I'd get my stuff from the car. "Don't worry, Steve will bring your bags in and unpack for you. Steve is my personal assistant, if you need anything and I'm not around you can ask him for anything and he will sort it for you, and I mean anything"

Once we're inside the cool air of the house Pete grabs me and kisses me with a passion I haven't experienced in a long time, his tongue explored my mouth, I could feel his hardon pressing against me, I nearly dropped to my knees right there. He reaches round and with both hands grabs my arse and continues to kiss me.

He pulls away from me "You must need to freshen up, come on". He steps away so I follow him through into a huge living room, tastefully furnished and airy. Down into a long corridor lit by a glass roof, it should be so hot but the air con manages to keep the house silently cool. Turning left we enter a bedroom with little furnishing other then a big bed, a cupboard and bed side tables.

Off the bedroom is a huge bathroom. I see my toiletries have all been unpacked for me already, a little odd but I guess it's something I'm just not used to. Pete reaches in around the frosted glass wall of the shower and presses a button and multiple jets spray water in ever direction. "There you go, take your time, no rush. When you're finished come and find me and we'll have a dip in the pool". Giving me another deep kiss he leaves the room.

Quickly I get my clothes off and step into the shower, the warm water soaks my hairy body quickly and feels so good after the long journey. I notice the douche nozzle hanging in one corner above the open drain, not knowing what's next I decide to make use of it. I turn around and back into the corner, checking the water coming from the nozzle I find its a perfect temperature so I aim it at my hole and slide it inside, the pressure builds so I pull it out and squat over the drain and let the water out. Repeating the process a few times I decide I'm clean and push the last drops of water out.

Seeing my shower gel on the tiled shelf I start to soap myself up and enjoy the experience. I soap myself up again paying special attention to my cock and arse, the earlier booty bump making me enjoy it more than normal. Without warning I feel a hand run along my arse crack grazing over my hole, I shudder and let out a little moan. Strong arms wrap around me from behind and a voice whispers in my ear "I couldn't wait"

His hand reaches back down to my soapy arse and slips a finger inside me, his hard cock pressed against me. "Hold on". He steps away and switches off the shower, disappears for a moment and comes back with a pipe, obviously packed with Tina, he sparks up the lighter, and hands me the pipe. I put it to my lips and he holds the flame under the bowl, as the smokes starts to creep out the top "breath in deeply and hold it until I tell you boy". The smoke fills my lungs and I hold it there. "Ok boy, let it out". A big white cloud surrounds us both before fading away. Three more hits like that and my buzz is getting higher.

Pete firmly turns me around so I'm facing the wall and reaches between my checks again, every time he touches my hole it's like an electric shock. Taking a handful of gel he soaps my arse up again and caresses it so gently. I put my hands up against the wall in front of me and start to moan and then I start to beg, I need to feel Pete inside me.

The Tina has really hit now, my whole body is alive with the stuff. Pete gently spreads my legs with his foot and I have that sensation that my hole is now exposed, "please fuck me" I sob.

"Ok boy, as you ask so nicely". He wraps one arm around my neck and I feel the other hand go down to his cock, using one finger to guide it to my hole he rests the head at the opening, very gently he pushes his cock against my hole, the soapy suds let the head of his cock slip in easily and the head passes into me. Oh fuck, at last I have him in me, I've waited so long and now he's finally in my cunt. I want him to give me all of it but he just holds it there, his arm firmly around my neck, his other hand playing with my soft cock.

"You want more ?, tell me how much you want it boy, persuade me to give you more"

"Oh please, fuck me. I've wanted you for so long, please don't make me wait anymore. Please.........I want your cock so much.........I need you inside me..........please I'm begging you"

"Good boy". And with that he slams the rest of his cock deep into my guts, pushing hard against my cheeks, almost knocking me off balance, even tho he's already all the way in he gives another hard shove that's make me almost cry out.

My brain is on fire, all I can think of is the naked head of his cock rubbing my insides. You see bareback fucking isn't just a choice for me, it's a fetish, an utter obsession and that obsession is heightened even more when I'm on t. The thought of those little drops of precum oozing straight into my arse drives me crazy, skin on skin nothing between us, just as nature intended. Slowly and steadily he grinds in and out, sometimes all the way out sometimes just a little. The sensations in my hole are electrifying, I'm vaguely aware of us both making animalistic noises, but most of my mind is on his raw cock and my hole which not an hour before was taking shards of crystal, one thing I did know, I wanted more of both.

I reach round with one hand to try and touch his cock, to touch a cock that's fucking me blows my mind, to feel it naked as it fucks into me, to feel the skin, every curve and contour slipping through my fingers into my arse. Pete pulls all the way out and the head slips between my fingers, I grip it at the entrance to my world and he pushes back inside. He repeats this for ages, getting the sensation of both my hand and my arse, I grip it even tighter.

"I've been saving this load for two weeks boy, I'm not gonna last long, you want it ?"

"Oh fuck yes please daddy, give me your spunk, make you yours"

"You've been mine a long time, ever since I started manipulating you to come here, I've had this planned for months". With that he pulled my hand away and starts fucking me harder. Resting my head against the wall I reach back with both hands and spread my cheeks for him so he can get even deeper.

I'm moaning like a fucking whore and then I hear Pete start to moan louder, his pace quickens and I'm sure I can actually feel his cock get harder. He's almost screaming as he slams into me and I beg him to cum, his cock starts to spew inside me, filling my guts with two weeks worth of spunk. He doesn't lose his pace at all, I know his cum is filling me up and being churned up and pushed deeper with each thrust.

He begins to slow and finally he pulls his cock out, my hole suddenly feels incredibly empty and I sob a little as his cock finally leaves me. "Feel empty boy? I've got something for that". He pulls away and slips something inside me which makes the empty feeling a little less. He leads me from the shower and as I stand in front of the mirror I notice a black rubber tail poking out between my butt cheeks, I've give it a little flick and he smiles a wicked grin at me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 25