Married Guys

Bottom Jim

not sure why this turns me on so much... but i think it would be hot to have a married guy fucking me from behind... completely balls deep inside me with no condom... fully expecting to cum inside me... but wearing his ring!  something about his ring on his hand, hand either holding my hips or resting on my ass while he fucks me.  i'd love to have a picture or video of it. 

Mmm fuck yeah that turns me on too ^. Would love to get plowed on the married man's bed, you know the same bed him and the wife sleep on ;) Just the thought of a married man's wife walking in on us at any minute turns me the fuck on :D  As the married guy is breeding me, it'd be hot just to look at there wedding pictures and thinking in my head "yeah bitch your husband is fucking faggot ass, this is his new pussy."

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

The last several guys I fucked were married. Youngest was 28, oldest was 50. They all wanted to bareback except one, but when my cock was pushing against his hole bare, he took it in without issue. It's been about 8 guys in rather rural area. Met the guys on Craig's list. Interestingly, I was just advertised that I was sucking to attract more responses, but they all asked if I would fuck them.

I've never knowingly been bred by a married guy. I almost had a married guy fuck me the other day at an ABS. He was stroking, and I was in a booth, showing him my pussy. I kept telling him how much he'd love it. Just to put the tip in, I sort of back out of the booth, right in front of his cock. He kept stroking and saying he was married and that I was tempting him, but he never just stuck the tip in. I told him to touch my pussy, and he just kept stroking. Suddenly he puts his cock away and leaves. But it gave me pleasure to know that I'd tempted him to fuck me raw. The seed has been planted, if not in my ass, then in his head.

• Upvote 1

I love to breed married guys. I had one for years that I'd seed in his marriage bed whenever his wife wasn't home. He was a disgusting little pig for me (no limits) One night he begged me to come over while his wife was asleep upstairs. Bred him and ass to mouthed him while he moaned when his wife was not that far away.

I know this married guy that I used to fuck around with on occasion. Started with just mutual blowjobs, jerking off each other and jerking off together. One evening he called me to go over to his house, his wife and 3 kids werent at home (Ive been friends with both him and his wife for years). We smoked some pot, and drank a little bit, and he finally admitted that he wanted to fuck me. (all the years Id known him he said he couldnt fuck a guy, but didnt have problems with the rest).  Anyway, within the first five minutes he'd broken 2 condoms and said he didnt have any more. I told him I wasnt to worried about it and to go ahead and finish...well, he did!  Without the rubber, he went fairly primal and while he was fucking me he was telling me things like "I havent fucked anyone this hard in a long time!" and "I dont even get like this with her!"  After about a half hour or so of VERY hard, rough, sweaty fucking, he ACTUALLY asked me where I wanted his load! Naturally, I told him just to cum up in me (which, for some reason REALLY surprised him!) Just as he was starting to climax, he said "Im gonna cum so deep up your ass that if you were a chick, youd get pregnant!"  And "When I blow its going to be so hard youll be able to taste it!" He shoved deep and hard and I felt his cock twictch and throb and I could feel every pulse of cum spraying in me!  When he finished he admitted that he never thought it would be so hot to cheat on his wife like that, and hadnt cum that hard in a long time!  I felt really good about myself! I left about an hour after that, and as I was leaving, his wife and kids were coming around the corner. I thought to myself as I waved at them how funny it was I was leaving full of his cum, and that she would be getting loaded later without any clue his cock was up my ass earlier! :)  Anyway, I guess my moral to the story is that if a married straight-ish guy can find another guy to unload in, hes going to, just for the sheer fact its cheating and the sex is really fucking intense! In fact, I think most married straight guys think that if its with another GUY its not really cheating!  :)

• Upvote 3

Maybe I am the only one here, but I would feel uncomfortable having sex with someone who goes back to his wife and kids after having sex with him.

A guy in a M/M open relationship OK. But a guy who is married to a woman and with (or without) kids?

Never had one (I think), but don't like the thought of it. If he wants to fuck a guy's ass then don't hide in a marriage with a woman.

Maybe it's because I am Dutch and I don't have to hide my sexuality in this country. I can understand it is different in other countries.

• Upvote 1

I've got a married C/D chaser who has flaked on me twice so far when I've asked him what time works for him.  I'm going to give him one more chance since both weekends were holiday weekends. 

I'm wanting to see if he:

A  Really wants to fuck a cross dresser?

B  If so, does he want to use a condom?

C  If I can entice him into "Just put the head in before you put the condom on."

Of course, he has to show up first.

• 3 weeks later...

I am married and love being a bottom for guys, when I'm with guys l like to be the one that's submissive l like to pleasure the guy, there is nothing better than being used as a slut this turns me onto no end, if he wants to BB that will be fine, l love the feeling of cock.

Married sty guys are like most regular guys.  They need to spread their seed.  Any hole will do, and I am happy to provide mine.

That's exactly it for me. I have this primal need to spread my seed around to as many guys that will accept it inside them. Nothing turns me on more than thinking about the two guys I fucked earlier in the day while I'm fucking my wife at night knowing my cock has given pleasure to multiple people that day.

• Upvote 2

@hornyfather. And you don't give a fuck about maybe giving your wife an STD you caught from one of those guys you fucked around with? Being on PrEP doesn't mean you cannot catch any other STD. She didn't ask for that. To her you are the loving husband right?

I am sorry, I understand gay open relationships and the risks that are involved when both agree to barebacking other guys. I do not understand guys who are in a straight marriage, fuck around with guys and put their female spouses at risk.

Maybe I sound a bit harsh but I don't see how you can put your ignorant straight female partner at risk simply because you want to fuck guys on the side. And once you give her an STD she will know you are fucking around (just not that you're fucking guys and not other women).

Don't feel judged. Do whatever you want to do. It's your life. It is just my opinion (and a question).

@hornyfather. And you don't give a fuck about maybe giving your wife an STD you caught from one of those guys you fucked around with? Being on PrEP doesn't mean you cannot catch any other STD. She didn't ask for that. To her you are the loving husband right?

I am sorry, I understand gay open relationships and the risks that are involved when both agree to barebacking other guys. I do not understand guys who are in a straight marriage, fuck around with guys and put their female spouses at risk.

Maybe I sound a bit harsh but I don't see how you can put your ignorant straight female partner at risk simply because you want to fuck guys on the side. And once you give her an STD she will know you are fucking around (just not that you're fucking guys and not other women).

Don't feel judged. Do whatever you want to do. It's your life. It is just my opinion (and a question).

I sure hope you are chastising the gay guys cheating on their boyfriends and husbands the same way. There shouldn't be a double standard just because I'm married to a woman and not a man.

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

Sharing my own experience with married guys.  You may or not experience the same.  Most want to fuck, some just want blown.  For fucking, I would say about half have wanted to use condoms, but I always talk them out of it before they cum.  The other half want bare right out of the gate.  Either way, married men have cum MUCH faster than gay guys.  Most of them aren't getting their needs met by their wives or elsewhere, so they are practically on the brink of cumming from the second we meet.  Love getting bred my married guys, especially those that have made babies.  Feeds my mpreg fetish when they cum inside me. 🙂