Top To Bottom

doomweaver

I secured the boy's feet in the sling, tightened the straps around his wrists and shoved a hard lump of tina into his tight sphincter, roughly massaging it into the heat of his pulsing ass.

He said he was a top, no questions , and as my single digit explored his hole I believed him. The boy was fixed tightly around my invasion, I could feel the pressure around my knuckle as he pushed hard against the burning drugs melting into his system.

"Nice, lad" I said, keeping my finger dancing along his prostate, watching the expression of clean cut, boy next door 19 year old struggle against the sensations of pain and pleasure. He broke into pearls of sweat that dripped off his tight abs onto the concrete beneath him.

"Uh...Uh" he moaned as I twisted the last remnants of the rock deeper and deeper into him

"Oh fuck" he cried, shaking in the sling.

I smirked as the crystal vanished and the boy visibly started to relax, I kept my finger in his warm cunt, leant over his jock boy frame, and kissed him hard brushing his damp mop of dark hair across his brow.

"Oh Fuck..." He moaned into my mouth as I drew my finger out his quivering pussy. His twink cock was rock hard, a silver stream of precum pooling under his abs.

I stood back up, scooped up the entire pre load and fed it to him off my fingers.

It'd been a good night in the end.

I looked down at my broken little top, slurping his own cum off my digits and couldn't help a broad grin. The hottest twink in the club - mine to abuse for as long as I wanted. Only I hadn't wanted him, I'd wanted his cute-as-fuck, shy little jock friend. I'd tried every trick in the book to get him where the hot twink now found himself. I pushed my fingers further down the kid's throat, taking out a little frustration.

Twink; jock; chem;

"There, there" I soothed, drawing them out as he gagged and coughed.

"You gotta get used to it, you want to please me don't you? You want to get me off, right?" I asked

He looked at me with fawning eyes.

"Yes...God, I want to get you off...I want to make you cum"

"Who said anything about cum boy" I said laughing, gently running my hand down and up his tight, taught little six pack.

He looked at me quizzically as I left him hanging for a moment to find my playkit in the darkness of the room.

There was something about the one that got away, something that made a predator like me...well, angry. I hadn't lost a chase in a while and that little jock had got to me, got under my skin and into my head. Seeing his pert little drunk muscle ass disappear into a taxi had seriously angered me...and now, I was going to take my frustration out on his friend...luckily, he was one of those clean cut, athletic little swimmer types that'd usually get my blood boiling to breed. Tonight my blood was boiling to destroy.

A few more drinks, a bit of G and the kid was pressed against my hard chest, gibbering about being a top and not really up for much more than 'fooling around'.

Fortunately, the Tina laced joint we shared in the parking lot changed his mind, suddenly he was amped, pliable to my suggestion...

"I've never been to a sex club" he giggled.

A shit tonne of reassurance, another laced joint and the kid gamely got up in the sling. I'd rimmed him, nigh on treated him like a fucking king till he was so relaxed, so high on drugs and sex he barely noticed as I secured him.

"Wha...whats that?" He said as I returned, applying a tourniquet to his little, bulging arm.

"This kid" I said, prepping his vein "is heaven, hell and every fucking thing in between and it'll blow your fucking mind"

"Uh...I...don't know" he said

"Kid" I said, pausing..."That's not gonna work for me...you wanna have the best night of your life? You wanna have sex as though your life depended on cumming, as though there was nothing else on earth but cock and men and muscle and pecs and boiling, life affirming jizz?"

He sighed,

"Oh Fuck yeah..." He sighed

I plunged the needle into him, slamming him into the stratosphere...he'd thank me again in a few hours.

It hit him violently, I soothed as he coughed, spat, gagged ...rubbing him as he struggled for breath.

As he breathed deep,I heard him growl...

"Oh...fucking hell...I feel...Oh Fuck"

I laughed as he struggled in the sling

"Please, he said...Oh...Fuck, I need to touch myself...holy shit..."

I shook my head, grabbing his rock hard dick myself and gently jacking it for him

"Feel good?" I said

He mumbled something as he smiled broadly, eyes rolling backward.

"Dont stop" he said breathlessly, so I did. I was king now.

I walked around to my playkit, grabbed a small plug and found myself at the entrance to his perfect little hole. He continued to struggle to break free of the sling to touch his leaking cock.

I spat on the plug and gently pressed it against his hole. A bit of pressure and the boy took the whole fucking thing, sucked to the hilt. He moaned, his dick pumped a fresh pool of pre cum onto his abs.

"Perfect" I said, "keeping it cumming kid" I laughed, scooping it up, tugging out the plug and coating it in his semen.

"Here it comes" I shoved it back in, grabbed the rest of my toys and hunkered down to push the kid's limits. A plug, a dildo, all lube free save for a good few doses of boy pre seamen. The minutes flew by, as I sucked out a good sized dildo from his ass I was ready to fuck...but, not him, not yet...first I needed to vent a bit more, I wanted to revel in his worn out pussy, not break him in for others.

I shoved a plug in him, kissed him, grabbed my towel, opened the door and left. I took the key to his restraints with me, no one would take my prize that way.

The club was thumping with sex and, as I turned back to the sling room I saw one by one, as men entered, enticed by the perfectly displayed offering therein.

I couldn't help but watch as a massive daddy type, reached the blissed out kid first, pulled out the plug and inserted a few fingers. My view vanished as men began to pour in from..."see ya soon boy" I said, dropping my towel and entering the club proper, letting my dick guide me into the thick of the heaving, sweaty pool of men.

• Upvote 37

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...