Laundry Attendant

Guest GoodExercise

Guest GoodExercise

I was doing laundry in my condo building this morning in my usual wash day outfit of grey workout shorts, a black t-shirt and flip-flops.  No underwear.  When I filled my washers, there was a tall, dark-haired guy folding clothes -- he was cute, but left before anything happened.  When I returned to transfer clothes to the dryer, there was another prospect starting his laundry, but that also went nowhere.  When I returned to retrieve my clothes from the dryer and fold them, I hit paydirt.  Apparently, the laundry room operator has hired a new attendant to keep the facility clean and running right.  6-1, 160, early 20s, blond/blue Polish kid in a white hoodie and thin sweat pants.  We were alone in the laundry room, and he managed to brush against me as he was sweeping.  He apologized with a hushed tone as I was folding my Nasty Pig underwear.  I got his name -- Peter, or however the fuck he spells it.  Yes, he was new.  Lives with his parents.  Likes the job.  Yes, he would like to see the view from my condo.  

I did Peter from behind at the window.  Pulled down those sweatpants.  Licked his hole.  Stood up, spit on my dick, slipped my hands up under his hoodie on his smooth chest, and slipped my raw dick up into his sweet ass.  Peter bent over and grabbed the window sill with one hand and worked his uncut cock with the other.  We were loud.  He got real  close, real fast.  Peter shot on my freshly painted wall, and I shot up his ass -- then got back down there with my tongue.  Delicious.  I helped Peter pull up his sweatpants, and off he went.  Then I showered -- freshly laundered towel and freshly emptied sac.

• 6 months later...