I Want To Start Taking Loads...never Had A Breeding

I've taken raw cock before, but have never been bred. I'm bi, but a total bottom slut when I'm with men. Now I want to focus on men a lot more and start taking cum up my ass.

My ultimate fantasy is to be the bottom in a good size breeding gangbang or sitting in the sling during a Cumunion party. How often do you other raw bottoms get sti's while being a piggy slut? I want my cake and eat it too, but I would like to know some realistic numbers...how often do you all pick up a bug?

Thanks for the info...I'll start telling you guys about my adventures soon. Can't wait for my first cum deposit(s)!

• Upvote 5

I've taken raw cock before, but have never been bred. I'm bi, but a total bottom slut when I'm with men. Now I want to focus on men a lot more and start taking cum up my ass.

My ultimate fantasy is to be the bottom in a good size breeding gangbang or sitting in the sling during a Cumunion party. How often do you other raw bottoms get sti's while being a piggy slut? I want my cake and eat it too, but I would like to know some realistic numbers...how often do you all pick up a bug?

Thanks for the info...I'll start telling you guys about my adventures soon. Can't wait for my first cum deposit(s)!

Do you come up to Seattle much? Lots more raw action up here.

Guest ff-whole

I've been lucky too, I guess.. Still negative and no STD's... Knock on wood.

Lately I haven't had much male sex any way, and the female sex might have been great for a month while I had a friend over... But that's done and over now...

But I would love to stick my ass up for any guy right now and fuck my ass and fill it up...