"you Look Doable"?- Errr What Does That Mean?

HMR89

So, I was recently talking to a friend who I used to have a crush on. He and I are both committed and monogamous to our partners. Recently, we were joking around and I told him that I'd top him if I were single. He's 8-9 years older to me and said: "No, you look doable. I'll do you because you look doable. It's as if though you're begging to get fucked and are saying 'come fuck me now, please'". I asked him to explain what he meant but he wasn't able to convey his message.

How does one LOOK like that? ^^

What does that even mean?

Doable means that you good enough to fuck. He wants to fuck. So get together and fuck :-)

Examples of `doable`

That mountain is doable = that mountain can be climbed

That sales target is doable = the sales target can be reached

That ass is doable = I can fuck that ass

:-)

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Haha thank you guys for your answers but my question is : how does one (anyone) LOOK like they're screaming to get fucked?

I think he was projecting. He really wants to fuck you, so he is claiming you look like you really want it. 

Agree. You had a crush on him. You said you are in a monogamous relationship. But just let him fuck you and get it out of the way. It would be a one time thing very likely.

If he thinks you are "doable" he wants to have sex with you. I think he justs NOT wants to say directly he wants to do you.

We try and read so much into other's words, don't we?  Men aren't complicated.  We like food, sex, and toys.  He wants to fuck you, if you're amendable, let him fuck you, it isn't complicated.

I've always loved the saying:  For a woman to have sex she needs to be in the mood, for a man to have sex we need to be in the room.

• Upvote 1