Hard Cuts 2 By Tim

breedboy

I'm halfway through TIM's Hard Cuts 2, and boy, the scene where Josh Taylor is bottoming for Cutler X is heaven! To see the many ways Cutler rams his massive cock to Josh's sweet hole is total bliss.

This is the first scene where Josh is completely naked, on previous Outlaws and London Uncut he is wearing jocks, for obvious reason: he is all about satisfying the top(s).

Now, this is the discipline of a total submissive bottom I'm adhering to. I'm also all about satisfying the tops, and I can get annoyed if the tops are trying to grab for my cock, or trying to get it up. Man,if my cock is not hard, it doesn't mean that I wasn't into them. In fact I seldom get hard during the sex. I love to get hard later on when I'm alone after the fuck, and jerk my self off (hopefully with the cum still in my ass). 

Anyone share my thoughts?

• Upvote 1

Absolutely agree. When I bottom the last thing on my mind is my cock or load. I am totally focused on the top. His load is my reward. Many times I don't get off until later. When I top, I hate it when the bottom is playing with his cock. I slap his hand and tell him to focus on me.

I'm halfway through TIM's Hard Cuts 2, and boy, the scene where Josh Taylor is bottoming for Cutler X is heaven! To see the many ways Cutler rams his massive cock to Josh's sweet hole is total bliss.

This is the first scene where Josh is completely naked, on previous Outlaws and London Uncut he is wearing jocks, for obvious reason: he is all about satisfying the top(s).

Now, this is the discipline of a total submissive bottom I'm adhering to. I'm also all about satisfying the tops, and I can get annoyed if the tops are trying to grab for my cock, or trying to get it up. Man,if my cock is not hard, it doesn't mean that I wasn't into them. In fact I seldom get hard during the sex. I love to get hard later on when I'm alone after the fuck, and jerk my self off (hopefully with the cum still in my ass). 

Anyone share my thoughts?

When I saw the trailer that was the scene I most wanted to see I love it when Cutler takes his huge black cock out of Josh's hole and cum just drips out so fucking hot.  I get turned on by seeing darker skinned black guys fucking pale white guys cause of the contrast in color between them and Josh is pretty white, Cutler pretty dark.