Anonymous Trucker

Guest bbncguy

Guest bbncguy

I posted on grindr this morning, April 21st, looking to give some anonymous head.  Shortly after posting I had a trucker hit me up and offered to let me suck his cock,  I told him I would but only if I could swallow his load. This works every time, and he agreed, arranging to meet a local truck stop.

I arrived at the truck stop a few minutes later and climbed into his rig.  It was quite comfortable, and had somewhat large bed on which the trucker was laying, and he was laying, wearing nothing but a smile and sporting a hard-on.  He wasn't built all that big, but his low-hanging sac was very nice.  

I started sucking him, spending some time on his nuts.  He asked if I liked anonymous hook-ups, and of course I mumbled 'yes' as my mouth was full of cock.  I could hear him messing with his phone and a few minutes later I heard the door open.  I made a move to look-up, but he said "Nope, keep sucking.  We're going all anonymous this morning."

So as I continued to suck him, I felt two rough hands spread my ass apart and a dude began to rim my ass.  He was really good and after a few minutes he stood up and begin to work his cock into my hole.  He was thick and stretched my ass nicely, fucking me rather hard, using short pounding strokes.  After a few minutes he grunted so I knew he was getting close. The dude I was sucking grabbed my head and shoved his cock all the way down my throat and pumped his juice into my mouth. When he was finished shooting, the dude pounding me came, dumping his load into my ass.  When he was done he withdrew, fixed his clothing and climbed out of the truck. The dude I had blown smiled and commented "Now, that's anonymous."

As I climbed down and walked back to my pickup, all I could do was look the other trucks, smile and inwardly thank the fucker who had just bred me.  As I sit here typing-up this story, I'm doing my best to keep his load in my ass as long as I'm able.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just had that happen to me this week, i stop at the rest area in my town and there is this hot looking trucker standing by the front of his truck rubbing his pants,as i walk up to him he tells me to walk around his truck so no one sees me and said that know one needs to see me. In a bit im rubbing a nice bulge on his front and he said that this is his first time trying this. Jack pot i think need less to say two hours later and three load in me, two in my ass and one down my throat im floating on cloud nine he said that he's a local driver so may find him again

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bbncguy

I didn't get the choice of raw or wrapped, but if I had been given the choice I would have chosen raw and asked for a couple more loads or dudes to fuck...I still wanna be used by a room full of men. Just anon, raw sex where no one pulls out of my hole. My fantasy is to have two cocks in my hole and another in my throat...