Raunch/scat In Public

Public Raunch Play at Bathhouse  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it is acceptable to do raunchy/light scat type play at a bathhouse in front of guys who might be grossed out by seeing it?

• Yes, they can leave the area if they don't like it, and some guys will be turned on to see it.
    • Yes, but cut it out/go somewhere private if guys complain.
    • No, keep it vanilla in shared areas, do kinky/raunchy stuff in private.
    • Not sure, it depends on the vibe/atmosphere of the bathhouse at the time you visit it.
    • What the fuck is wrong with you? How can you even ask a question like this?

I am a nasty, raunchy pig bottom. I go to cruise spots and bathhouses for sex, drink piss, and take cock ass to mouth (even from other bottoms' asses). When at cruise spots, it's usually somewhat secluded, like a trail in the woods, where nobody except for the guy (or guys) I am playing with will see or know about what we are doing. So I don't really have any objection to, say, fulfilling a top's request for me to lick his asshole even though he knows his ass is ripe/unshowered (rinse my mouth with water and if needed wipe my face off with a paper towel, always carry one in my back pocket while cruising).

I recently met a Top online who goes to the same bathhouses as me, who likes doing raunchy/light scat type play in front of other guys. Stuff like fucking a dirty hole then having another bottom suck his dick clean, in the "open" areas of the bathhouse, where guys can see it (even guys who might not be into that sort of thing, at all). He says he hasn't done it much because it's hard to find bottoms who will do it openly, but that it is a MAJOR turn on for him, and he really wants me to do it for him.

I'm ambivalent. I like pleasing tops and have no issue with raunch/light scat, but I feel it's kind of an asshole move to do that in front of people who very likely don't want to see it and might be offended/grossed out.

So, here's my question, what do you guys think of men having raunchy sex in open/shared areas of a bathhouse?

Edited by raunchycumslut
  • Upvote 1

I don't mind seeing guys having rauncy sex in front of me but scat is a major turn-off. The smell alone would make my boner go soft.

It's why I make sure I am clean (or at least try to). If I have an "accident" and some shit comes out I am embarrassed.

Do it in private if you want some action like this.

Edited by NLbear
  • Upvote 1

Just wanted to clarify, in my original post I was NOT talking about a guy shitting on me, sucking on a cock that is completely coated in shit, or any hardcore scat play. I was talking more about a cock coming out of an ass a little messy or with a little brown on it (just enough the top and other guys watching would be able to tell it was dirty) then making me suck it clean. Get verbal about making me suck it clean, not shouting for whole bathhouse to hear, just loud enough that guys around would know that yes, I was cleaning off a dirty cock with my mouth, not just doing some normal/clean ass to mouth. I get some guys think anything involving even a speck of brown qualifies as scat; I consider this to still be just slightly on the raunch side of the line between raunch and scat. I don't think the area would be reeking of shit during/after as some posters seem to believe (few times I've seen a cock come out of an ass dirty, the lube prevented any issues with odors in the vicinity).

I appreciate the votes and comments, and it's cool to be able to make a post like this without people freaking out about it or attacking me. Thanks guys.

Edited by raunchycumslut

Cheers for the clarification... classic case of skim reading rather than digesting the whole matter!!

In that case, I'd still probably keep it on the downlow within the sauna... it would still gross guys out IMO again, unless it was a raunchy theme, and then even some would still find it gross.

Tbh, I've had it happen to me, by accident.. was being fucked... guy pulls out and shoves his cock in my mouth and I knew in less than a second that I was cleaning up a mix of cum, lube and my own shit. Made me gag a bit, but he seemed to enjoy (possibly even knew his cock came out dirty). He still went back in for another go after! When we had finished I just popped to the loo to douche (if I plan a sauna visit... always take a douche with me for those just in case moments! :D ). I know the next guy might not like the idea of a dirty arse as  much.

I believe in freedom, but think respect must be the first all over the world, if the area is for that, ok do it, but others people don´t must to see what they dont want, is like bareback, some guys do it others not, we can´t force men to do what they don´t want.

I think it's really inconsiderate to do this in public. One time at a sauna in my town, a guy went into a cabin, took a huge shit and smeared it all over the walls of the cabin. I know that's an extreme example and probably is evidence of mental illness on some level, but the rest of us had to smell it - and to this day, I won't use that cabin. Any type of scat play in a place where people are not expecting it would probably get you tossed out of the place and maybe even banned forever. It's not only about the smell but there are real health concerns too. To me, this is no different from someone shooting up drugs and leaving the used needle behind. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm not into scat but before I fuck a guy's ass, I like to sniff it when it has not been washed yet.  The biggest turn for me (which only ever happened once) is if I'm out in public and I see someone that I think it hot and we go hide somewhere to make out.  I put my hands down the back of his pants to play with his asshole and then I sniff my hand and it smells like his ass.  That drives me insane.  

The one time that this happened, the guy was tried to stop me once my hand went down his pants.  He grabbed my arm and said that he probably is not clean.  I forced my hand further and put my fingers on his hole.  I took my hand out and sniffed it real hard.  He was so shocked that I did that.  He was also embarrassed because it was sweaty and musty.  I told him I loved it and it made me want to fuck him.  Since we were out in public, we had to wait until later to fuck.  When I did fuck him, he painted but only very little which was fine with me since I am not into scat.  I just like the smell of an unwashed ass.

I've tried hinting at this whenever I meet someone but I just don't know how to bring up the subject without giving the impression that I am into scat.  I do not want to meet anyone who is into scat.  I just want to meet someone who finds it okay if his asshole smells the way an asshole should.  

• Upvote 1