Raping Fantasies

Sharp-edge

i have one were im face down tied to the bed with leather restraints on my wrist and ankles, this guy who is much older than me is fucking me raw and says im going to give you my poz load, when i object he puts a ball gag on me and says your going to take what i give you faggot,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm getting hard thinking I'm raping a straight guy.. beating him at first and then fucking his tight hole with no lube at all to be sure he's in great pain... then cumming in his ass and leaving him naked somewhere alone

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm not sure if this exactly fits as an answer to the post, but here you go anyway.

I was after some hard rough sex.  I visited this guy through a local contact site who said he would like to top me like I asked.  I arrived at his place, all very civilised, chatted for a few minutes.  He asked how I would like it to go.  I just told him to treat me like a piece of meat.  "I will rape you if u want" was his response. So I agreed.  I was nervous and shaky as I did not know what the hell was going to happen.  We both undressed calmly.  "Are you ready" was the last thing I heard from him, I said I was.  Immediately he grabbed me by the head, forced my face down into the couch and pulled my ass up into the air.  I don't know how he got so hard so fast, but within seconds I felt his cock against my hole.  I was still held down, then I was pinned to the couch as he pushed into me.  He fucked me harder and harder, I began to feel I could not take anymore, but then did not want to stop, or disappoint him, so I just went with it.  Suddenly he grabbed my torso, threw me over onto my back, almost folded me in half so my hole was pointing upwards, then started fucking again.  He pinched and pulled hard at my nipples (so hard that the next day one was very bruised) while fucking at such a rate I could hardly breathe.  I was totally spent, I could hardly do anything and really couldn't carry on, but I just let him finish the job.  I was almost limp like as rag doll as he threw me around, grabbed my pelvis and began to ramp up, all of a sudden I could sense he was about to cum, he fucked so harder and harder, then he shuddered and moaned and it was all over.  I collapsed in a heap, he stood up, smiled, gave me back my glasses and graciously asked "Are you OK, I hope I didn't hurt you".  After just a few polite words, and some thanks, I showered and left.

A crazy experience, it was a while ago now, but I recently contacted him again for another go.

So, not exactly 'rape' as obviously it was planned, but its sort of close.

• Upvote 8

I'm with subboy81.  The difference is negligible.  In mine, it's a new dude that I meet with who drugs me and I wake up, ass up, strapped down in a motel room, being fucked.  I slowly realize that the reason my jaw aches is that there's a penis gag strapped on me.  After hearing the guy fucking me grunting and thrust his pelvis against my ass, I realize that he's shooting his jizz into me bare.  As dude climbs off the bed, another climbs on and my ass isn't empty anymore.  Another stranger is fucking me and I haven't a clue if he's wearing a condom or not.  I vaguely notice a small red light in the dark room as I turn my head as much as I can.  I struggle a little against the bonds keeping me ass up but can't move much.  
After a near life time in the still drugged haze, I hear a deep throated voice telling me that he's enjoyed my bare ass several times between the guys that have answered his C/L ad.  
He tells me further that he's only got a couple more hours to hang out, but he seems to be getting a ton of responses to the ad that where he's offered my bare ass to any cummers that want to use a submissive cumdump and help fulfill a longtime fantasy.  

He tells me even further just before cumming in my ass himself that he's paid the rent on the room through the weekend and is going to answer the ad from his phone for me and is videoing the whole event from a camera he's got hidden over on the counter.   

As he pulls out and I feel a warm wet feeling flowing down my scrotum, he tells me that the maid should find and release me by Tuesday, meanwhile to expect a lot of anonymous visitors to fuck and dump in me till then since he's answering the ad as me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

Jamie85 that's a hot fantasy. Almost exactly like one of mine. Since I tend to be a control freak, I love it when a guy takes total control of me. When I am nothing more than a body for him to use for his pleasure.

• Upvote 2

I have one in which my girlfriend ties me to a bed in a motel room in my chastity device while she goes out with a female friend of hers to eat. Accidently doesn't get the door closed all the way. After a few someone comes in I think at this point it is her and her friend as I can hear two people moving around and a female voice I don't know saying hmm  nice a sissy fag to take advantage of. Someone gets on the bed and I can feel them pushing against me. I realize it isn't them when the guy behind me tells me it is going to be nice to breed me.

• Upvote 1

My fantasy is raping hot priests and infecting them with poz seed that they pass on to other priests and young seminarians. 

Guest SBBOY

I'm with subboy81.  The difference is negligible.  In mine, it's a new dude that I meet with who drugs me and I wake up, ass up, strapped down in a motel room, being fucked.  I slowly realize that the reason my jaw aches is that there's a penis gag strapped on me.  After hearing the guy fucking me grunting and thrust his pelvis against my ass, I realize that he's shooting his jizz into me bare.  As dude climbs off the bed, another climbs on and my ass isn't empty anymore.  Another stranger is fucking me and I haven't a clue if he's wearing a condom or not.  I vaguely notice a small red light in the dark room as I turn my head as much as I can.  I struggle a little against the bonds keeping me ass up but can't move much.  

After a near life time in the still drugged haze, I hear a deep throated voice telling me that he's enjoyed my bare ass several times between the guys that have answered his C/L ad.  

He tells me further that he's only got a couple more hours to hang out, but he seems to be getting a ton of responses to the ad that where he's offered my bare ass to any cummers that want to use a submissive cumdump and help fulfill a longtime fantasy.  

He tells me even further just before cumming in my ass himself that he's paid the rent on the room through the weekend and is going to answer the ad from his phone for me and is videoing the whole event from a camera he's got hidden over on the counter.   

As he pulls out and I feel a warm wet feeling flowing down my scrotum, he tells me that the maid should find and release me by Tuesday, meanwhile to expect a lot of anonymous visitors to fuck and dump in me till then since he's answering the ad as me.

Yea I'd want this set up too!

I have chatted with guys about this but it never moved from online chatting into reality.

I think it would be hot to be gang-raped (not really beaten/brutalized, just "forced" to take cocks in my ass). Go over to a top's house when he (refer to him as "Daddy" from now on since I like daddies) has like 5 or more buddies there. Daddy and I have spoken about this ahead of time so he knows I want it, but as far as his buddies know, I am ONLY there so they can take turns getting their cocks sucked, my ass has NOT been offered up for use.

I strip naked, and start sucking cocks. After his buddies are horned up (but nobody has cummed yet), Daddy starts talking about wanting my ass. I turn him down and remind him and his buddies I only came over to suck cock, NOT get fucked in the ass. Daddy becomes insistent on getting my ass and I keep refusing to give it up, until finally Daddy grabs me and tells his buddies to help hold me down. They get me into a position where I can't really fight back and my ass is up in the air, ready to be penetrated. I struggle a bit at first but with men holding me down it doesn't do much good, and Daddy both threatens and reassures me that it won't hurt much unless I fight it, so as his cock enters my ass, I end up just whimpering, wincing, and quietly saying things like "No, please no, oh my God please stop, I'm being raped oh God I'm being raped" and then pretend to more or less block out what is happening, zone out (which I have heard is something people often do when getting raped/going through trauma).

After Daddy dumps his load in me, the other men take turns fucking my "unwilling" ass. Maybe a few of the meaner/nastier ones piss on me, or even force two cocks up my ass at once. All of them fuck me bareback, all unload in my ass despite knowing I only offered them my mouth. After the last guy dumps his load, Daddy makes up a threat about either hurting me or making sure EVERYONE knows what happened if I ever tell a single person I was raped (so the other men aren't worried about consequences).

So Daddy and I knew I wanted it but all the other men leave Daddy's house honestly believing the sex was unwanted, that I was held down and forced to take all their cocks and cum against my will, that I was gang-raped.

Maybe I'm crazy for having this fantasy, but I think it is HOT as fuck and I hope to God it ends up happening for me one day. The thought of taking cock from a guy who honestly believes I don't want him inside me, that he is FORCING me to take his cock up my ass, just drives me wild.

Edited by raunchycumslut
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I have always had a kidnap/rape fantasy where I am kidnaped off the street by a group of guys taken to an old warehouse. Once there I am tied up. Have my nips and cock and ball worked over. Then forced onto a fuck bench tied down and then each one takes turns on my ass and mouth until I have taken several loads from each as well as all their piss.

• Upvote 1

In many ways, I wonder if the fact that I want to be raped means that I can't really be raped? It's sort of a consent in advance. But love the idea of it happening in an unexpected time and way. Having all choice in what happens to me taken away for the short period of time. Being roughed up a bit and rip/stripped then forced into an ass up position taking any and all cocks. Being tied up, especially to a fuck bench, and/or drugged up (roofies, especially) as part of it would make it even more of a fantasy come true. 

• Upvote 2