Sex With Not Your Type

meatmonkey

not your type  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Has any one had sex with a guy that was not your type? But the sex was amazing?

• And would you do it again?
    • Or would you pass it up?

As a cum dump bottom, it's not my place to have a choice of who unloads inside me.  That being said, my type leans towards any guys with a hard cock.  When I am in slut mode (most of the time), I want as many hard cocks and raw loads as I can get.  One load in me is a start, but ending the night with cum leaking out of my ass and down my leg is a good day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

When it's just sex I take any cock. I love cock. When my hole is gaping it's only interested in cock...if you have a hard cock you can fuck me. My sole requirement is no protection.

When it's for a relationship then that's where I'm picky about men. I pretty much only go for older men in this regard....all of my four relationships have been with guys who are 55 plus. I have always loved older men...I'm constantly turned on and would do anything for them.

• Upvote 1

I don't really have a type. I find chub, old, bear, muscle, average, and twink ect all attractive, and will let them all breed me.

There are a few deal breakers though that I wouldn't sleep with again or at all: bad personality, bad smell, obese, extreme tatts, and extreme body modification such as slit penis. There are of course a few kinks that would have me avoid them as well.

Most of the time i stick to my type. When i do venture though, i have had some good experiences. its always fun to taste the rainbow, lolz..

Variety is the spice of life they say ;-)

I don't really have a type. I find chub, old, bear, muscle, average, and twink ect all attractive, and will let them all breed me.

There are a few deal breakers though that I wouldn't sleep with again or at all: bad personality, bad smell, obese, extreme tatts, and extreme body modification such as slit penis. There are of course a few kinks that would have me avoid them as well.

I agree someone who is obese is a no go for me and I will not do scat.  I have found that geeky looking guys who might not normally catch ones eye are often hung and pretty boys not so much so if your a size queen avoid the the pretty boys and look for the geeks. lol

Yep, been there. Most memorably, I met up with a 28 year old Latino dude who had a decent body and a great cock, but his face was tough to look at. However, once the lights went out and we were flip fucking, his big fat uncut cock breeding my hole was amazing and his smooth silky hole wrapped around my cock was equally amazing. Would I do it again? ABSOLUTELY.

I'm pretty open minded with different types of guys, but like most everyone else, I have my limits too. Those limits are:

- Anyone old enough to be my grandfather, so around 70 is my cut off age.

- Dirty, grimey or smelly guys (bad body odor and bad breath are total gross outs for me).

- Extremely overweight (obese) to the point where I have to play hide and seek to find his cock and/or hole.

- If I'm bottoming, a guy whose cock is so small that he can barely get it in my hole, or not even get it in at all (yes, this has actually once happened).

- Guys who are standoffish, seem uninterested, have a bad personality, or are mentally spaced out.

Other than that, I'm good to go!

Edited by poptronic
  • Like 1

I actually don't think I've ever had sex with someone who was 100% my type. Bald dude with a beard, between daddy and bear, hairy, good smell and rough raw and dirty minded. Came kind of close a few times, and my type slightly changes, but as for type, best to be open minded. If not you're only doing your self a disservice and missing out on some potentially hot encounters.

Edited by Bottomhole

• 3 weeks later...

I fuck guys that are not my type ALL the time. I am physically attracted to a wide variety of guys but I find that 95% of the men I casually fuck are men who I would never even consider dating and I never put my mouth on them (no oral, no kissing). To me, they're just a hole to unload in. The reason I like those guys is that they're so fucking hungry for that dick and cum, they'll do almost anything. They really appreciate that fuck and show it. That doesn't mean I haven't had amazing sex with hot guys before, but there's something about ugly guys that's slightly more exciting. You know you can use them anyway you want and not feel bad or worry about impressing them or scaring them away.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is somewhat off topic...but one thing I can't stand is a guy with NO standards. I want to have at least SOME attraction to the person I am sticking my cock inside. It really doesn't do much for me if a dude could care less what I look like and just wants a cock in him. I am not saying they have to be all into me, or me into them...but the entire "a cock is a cock" thing just baffles me.

• Upvote 1