Dreamhouse

Before I begin, I'd like to tell you that if you like my story, leave a comment so I have some suggestions for the next posting.

Daniel was 18 years-old, with a smooth, nice body, brown hair and green eyes. He had just graduated from school, and as his parents were impossible, he wanted to get out of their house, and go live with his brothers, Jack and Anthony, with whom Daniel got along quite well.  They had always been good to him, and seemed to genuinely love him, even deeply love him, so Daniel was sure living with them would be the ideal arrangement.

At 30, Jack was the older of the two brothers; he had a deep, manly voice, lots of body hair, and was heavily muscled.   In contrast, Anthony, who was 26 years old, was more gentle, 26 years old, tall like his brother, smoothly muscled, and had a sweet, sexy face.  Even having no job, Daniel asked his brothers whether he could live with them, and they readily agreed, making it clear, however, that in exchange for their hospitality he would be expected to do 'things' for them in exchange. Without exploring their vague condition, Daniel accepted the arrangement and a week or so later moved in with them. 

One of the conditions turned-out that Daniel was expected to take care of the house:  cleaning, cooking and doing all the laundry.  Daniel had no problem with these responsibilities, and, in the passing days, realized he was, in a somewhat unexpected, but totally nasty way, was getting horny in the thought of serving two men who he liked, and when he considered the two men for whom he was working were his brothers, he found himself even hornier.  Eventually he got to the point where he would greet them when they arrived home, and he would assist them in taking off their business clothing, helping them into casual wear, and serving them dinner.  In short, Daniel found himself happy to do anything and everything to please his masculine, manly-smelling brothers.  And he knew they were also enjoying the attention.

A Sunday evening, while watching TV, Daniel found himself staring at Jack's bulge, not realizing, however, that Jack had noticed his attention.  But he had.  After a minute or so of silent admiration, Daniel broke the spell, stood, and announced he was going to get a glass of milk.  Jack, however, had a different interpretation of 'milk' and pushed Daniel back down to a seated position and announced:  "Don't be afraid, I'm your brother.  I have all the 'milk' you need, and you and I both will feel better after you've taken care of me."  With that Jack framed his crotch, making his intent clear.  

Almost involuntarily Daniel found himself taking a close look at his brother's crotch.  It appeared that Jack's package was not only big, but that it was anxious to receive some attention.  Hypnotized by his brother's words, Daniel unbuttoned his brother's trousers, and took in the sight of Jack's cock.  It was indeed a big cock, a cock that demanded worship, and, without any hesitation or qualms, for the first time in his life Daniel sucked cock, not just any cock, but his brother's cock.  

Jack's salty precum immediately began squirting in Daniel's mouth, all the while Jack continued his monologue, in a deep, calming voice, encouraging the impression that he, Jack, was ultimately in control.

"If you are a good brother there will always be milk for you to drink. You may have to beg a little at times but you will be fed in the end - if you follow our rules. And in order for you to stay here some changes are called for. We will convert you, so as for you to become one of us. We will change your body. Your blood.  Even your cum will change. We will give you power to control other sluts when you cum in them."

Daniel was sucking for half an hour and his mouth was tired but his brother didn't care, but instead Jack began pounding Daniel's mouth, causing him to gag.  Tears ran from Daniel's eyes, but neither brother relented.

"Now, that's a blowjob," Jack said, adding "You have to take it all. Don't be afraid.  We will teach you how to serve a man. Now get ready to drink your milk."

After a few seconds Jack came in Daniel's mouth, causing the younger brother to choke violently.  

"That was a good first time," his brother said, "but it's not good enough for you to be one of us. We have to enter deep in your gut to change you. As deep as it goes. And you will change. Forever. We won't be hasty though. We must prepare for your conversion party."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

Part 2

As the days passed by, sucking his brother was almost daily. His other brother however didn't seem to care that much and he felt a little disappointed. His disappointment wouldn't last long though. One day, when Antony and him were alone, Antony told him that he too needed to be serviced.
You see, you own me too, not only our older brother he said. Daniel knew that he was right.
What can I do for you Daniel asked. 
Sit on my knees and I'll explain you the situation he replied.
Our house has two men, me and our brother. We don't need a third one. But we do need a boy and that would be you. We will give your pleasure and you will service us. You won't deny any of our requests. 
Yes, Daniel agreed. 
You will say yes brother, it's better that way his brother asked.
Yes brother, Daniel repeated.
It's quite obvious though that you yet seem to be unchanged Antony noticed. Your cum is different from ours and we don't want it to stay that way. You also need lots of training but we have patience. Now now, get off your clothes he said.
Willingly Daniel got naked in front of his brother. 
There is no need for clothes when you are in front of us. We prefer you naked. You have a very beautiful body, it's a shame to hide it. You will only be clothed when we tell you so. Has my brother fed you today?
No brother he hasn't.
Well I suppose it's my duty for today. I can't let my brother hungry. You know what to do.
Daniel, again on his knees started to smell his brother's dick, touching it and sucking it. His dick was a little shorter from his brother's but oh man it was so fatter and thick. He begun to please his brother and the latter was slapping his face and spitting at time right at his mouth. 
Oh boy, you are very hungry. You can't get enough of it. After I cum I have to get you ready for tonight. We have a conversion to prepare. Daniel didn't understand what he meant by conversion but he knew he was gonna like it. He loved to serve his brothers.
Daniel could tell he was getting closer because of his moans  and precum and he was getting really excited. His brother "hugged" his neck with his legs forcing him to take all his dick deep into his throat. He was chocking again, his face had turned red and tears once again made their appearance. He tried to escape but his brother wouldn't let him go. He slapped him real hard, spit on him and told him that even if he lose consciousness he wouldn't take it out unless he cums. And then he could feel the waves of cum filling and filling his throat running inside him choking him. He released him after a few seconds and he was coughing. 
That was not bad at all he told him. But there is room for improvement. Now that you had your meal we must get you prepaid. On the bathroom with me he asked him. When in the bathroom he explained him that cleaning his hole was of utmost importance. We don't want any accidents he warned him. Part of pleasing your man is being clean. You must be patient while cleaning your asshole. He showed him how. Then he removed him any unnecessary body hair and started to bathe him. Antony could be very rough but gentle too. He felt his affections toward him. His hands were touching his body everywhere. He felt his love in his hands, washing him and kissing him.. he felt like he was going to faint from the intensity of this sensation. He knew he needed him to be happy. He wanted his protection and love. Antony gave him many kisses, it was like he was dreaming. Then Antony, after he finished bathing him took him on his hands to their older brothers bedroom. He took a body lotion with a very delicate scent and cover his body. You must smell nice for us. He also gave him a jockstrap. I seriously doubt that you will have the need to play with your dick for tonight. It will help you concentrate on what really matters -us. There is also something more that I must do. Antony took a toothbrush and inserted in his hole. Daniel was at pain but Antony told him to stay still in a tone filled with austerity. It is required trust me. There was blood in the toothbrush but Daniel didn't notice. Antony cleaned his asshole, licked it a little -something which Daniel really liked- and Antony took a pillow placed it under his waist  and told him to stay like this with his legs spread. In a while -he said- you will have the most memorable experience of your life. 

End of Part -2. Tell me what you think. Thanks for reading and commenting :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Fuck man, I'm stroking my dick and I'm close to cumming. The combination of incest and pozzing there little brother is so damn hot. Can't wait to hear about them shooting their AIDS babies into him. Please continue !

• Upvote 1

Part 3

Daniel was waiting full of excitement in his brother's bedroom for his return. He was hornier than ever. Playing with both of his brothers seemed his ultimate fantasy. He didn't know what to expect or what could happen but he guessed that he was about to suck two beautiful dicks. An hour later, he heard the door opening and he could hear his older brother talking to Antony. Probably they were talking about him and he liked the thought of being the center of attention. After a few moments both of his brothers entered the room.  Jake, wearing a suit sat next to him and gently touched his body. 
Your body is so smooth.. I like it he said. He kissed his nipples and his abs softly while his hands were exploring his body.
Antony, undress me the older brother said. Antony willingly came closer to him and started to took of his tie and shoes. 
You see, Jake continued, you have to love and take care of your brothers. Like I love Antony and he loves me. It's all about being brothers. Antony had now taken off his brother's pants, leaving him only with his underwear. Antony took off his clothes too. They laid on the left and the right side of their younger brother and hugged him. From tonight we will be one, you will become at least a part of us, one of us. We will give your our seed, our gift. We will enter our dicks deep in you and you will have to surrender to our will. Your body will belong to us. Daniel was feeling in love with both of his brothers, his body was relaxing, he wanted to be so bad a part of them. He wanted two men feeling lust for him, making them their boy. 
They started kissing his whole body and the sensation of two men playing with his body was an experience he had never had before.
Soft bites were to follow.. Daniel remained still he didn't know what to do.. he could do nothing actually.. he was all surrendered in their desires. 
Tonight, we won't feed only your mouth, Antony said. We will give you the seed inside you, so as to make it your seed too. 
Daniel didn't understand what he mean but he liked the verbal playing. His dick was stone hard and he tried to jerk but his brothers wouldn't let him. Not yet, Jake said. He brought his dick in front of Daniel and asked him to suck. And so he did. He was also touching his nipples who were hard. You are good at it brother, Jake said. You can take it deep now, much better from the first time. I told you I would teach you how to serve a man's need. That's your purpose. 
Antony, Jake said, I believe we need some lube. Antony begun suddenly licking his asshole. He had never had his asshole rimmed. Oh God, what was I missing he thought. Antony was very good at it. He was fucking his asshole with his tongue. Did you brush him properly, Jake asked? Of course, Antony replied. But he will take his seed either way.
Jake then, after having his dick sucked enough, he said it was high time he got the seed. They changed positions, with now Daniel being on, Antony with his legs spread and Jake in front of them. He pressed his dick against his brothers asshole and pushed so as to penetrate him. Daniel moaned in pain. 
If you started to be in pain now, I doubt you'll last until the end of your conversion. He entered his dick deep inside him. He never had anyone enter so deep. His brother remained still whereas Antony was touching his body, kissing him gently trying to make him relax. 
Don't be afraid my little one, I am here, Antony whispered in his ear. A wave of love flooded his body for his brother. He thought that he was so tender towards him.. The words of Jake interrupted his thoughts.
Do you know what our seed is? Jake asked and started fucking him.
He didn't answer, he was concentrating in the pain of his asshole. 
Answer me, his brother yelled at him.
No brother I don't he replied.
I really like corrupting you know. You are so innocent. I want infect you. We men, have a different way of leaving each other pregnant. We have our loads full of the virus. 
Which virus? Daniel replied scared.
You know what I'm talking about. The one they warned you about. Our gift. It will run in your blood, in your veins, a venom that you will inject to your victims with your cum. Like I'm gonna do with you know. My load is gonna change you forever and destroy you.
No, Daniel screamed. Lemme go. But both Antony and Jake forced him to stay still he couldn't resist, he couldn't find a way out of this. Jake was fucking him real hard and he was yelling in pain. 
Daniel begun to beg him to release him but in vain. Don't be scared, Jake said. It's a gift that I'm passing to you. After we infect you, you will hunt your own prey and inject it with your toxic load, without having him knowing it. You will have the power to infect the blood of the ones who you hate. And thus, making them both your victims and your slaves, like we are now doing with you.
He begun to cry... Antony released his hold and hugged him softly, kissing him and touching his hair. Don't be afraid. It's me here for you. I love you. You are safe in my arms, no one will ever hurt you. But you need to take the seed, ok? 
Daniel didn't answer. It's my turn now Antony said. Jake pulled out leaving him a strange feeling of emptiness inside him. He turned in a way so as Daniel could face Antony. Antony hugged him tight, kissed him deep and entering in his asshole. His fucking was much sweeter from his brother. He could feel his passion and love for him in his fucking. It wasn't just sex with him it was love. 
You know, I'm dripping lots of precum when I fucked, Antony said, maybe I have already pozzed you. But we can't be sure unless we both come inside you. We want to infect you. Accept the gift.
Daniel now had stop crying and he was more focused on the sensation of his brother fucking. His words in an odd way had given him an erection. He started to like the thought that he could seed too someone's bloodstream with his very own cum. He then realized the power that he was about to cum. One again Jake interrupted his thoughts, but not with his words. He had stuck his dick in his asshole too. He screamed in pain. It was too big, he couldn't handle it. Please stop he screamed, only to receive a strong slap as an answer. Be patient my love, Daniel said, we're almost there. Jake brought an unknowing to him vial and asked him to make a deep inhalation. Do it, Antony encouraged him but he stayed still. It's very good, Antony insisted and he took a deep breath from the vial. Daniel could see in his eyes that he got high, his asshole twiched and Jake understood it. You're in love with him asshole, aren't you? And Jake begun to punch hard his body. Antony gave him the vial to take a deep breath and he felt a wondrous heat right at his chest and head. It made it all a lot easier. The fucking continued for maybe 30 minutes more and Daniel was exhausted. He had laid at his brothers arms feeling his protection while being double penetrated. His brothers were breathing heavily. I'm about to shoot Antony said and Jake said that he was going to cum too. Daniel wanted Antony to cum first, he wanted his cum to infect him first. He begun bitting his nipples and kissing him. He needed to make him cum faster than Jake and so he did. He felt his asshole getting even more tensed and Antony moaned and said he was cumming. He could feel getting wet inside, he knew the virus right that instant was finding a way inside him. He knew that from now one he was one with both of them. Jake started to cum too, flooding his already full asshole with even more cum. You are a good boy, Jake told him. We are proud for you. And from now own, you have a gift to give too. 
I'm going to have a shower Jake said. Until I return Antony, make sure that not a single drop of cum leaves his asshole and that he rids off his last pure load, and he went to the bathroom. 
Antony took a butt plug that he found in the wardrobe sucked it and placed it in Daniel's open asshole. This is to be sure that no cum will escape. You will have to sleep with it for tonight. Antony took off Daniel's jockstrap, and started greedily to suck his dick. Even though, in Daniel's eyes he was a pure top, he seemed to like sucking the dick. I want to be the one who will drink the last pure load of you my brother. And he continued sucking him until he came. Don't tell Jake that I did it, he won't like it. Then, he hugged him once again and kissing him. Daniel started to feel addicted to his brother's touch. He wanted to be with him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11