Getting Desperate For Cock Now.

Sorry about the chem content in advance by the way but it's my current fascination.

:)

Well it's early on a wednesday morning, I'm alone and I just took two rather substantial lines of mephedrone.

Let me explain.

I have just started down the road to chem fuelled fuck slut status, mephedrone on two occasion at a sauna and I am about half way through my first 3 gram bag, but I do not have any cocks available to fuck me when I am flying which feels like a terrible waste of a welcoming hole.

A few years ago, Friday the 13th of January 2012 to be exact, I was being fucked roughly from behind by a big dicked black guy at a sauna.

He was being quite rough with me but I stupidly paused the fuck and complained about how gentle he was being with me.

He went crazy and just started hammering away at my hole as if I owed him money, he tagged me twice more that night.

Holy fuck it was intense, bordering on painful, but it was the greatest sexual experience of my live and I have been chasing that sensation ever since.

I stupidly forgot to get his name or number or I could have been his regular fuck victim.

:(

The upshot of it is that I am a bareback rough sex size queen who has recently decided to try chems as a way to truly release my inner slut.

Would anybody like to test my resolve and capacity for cock this Friday night at either your place or a sauna?