Should I Go To The Bathhouse On Friday Night?

I'm debating whether I should go to the local bathhouse here in Austin this Friday night.  I've been there before when it hasn't been that busy.  But Friday night should be a good night.  I'm a bit nervous about going - and am wondering how many men are going to fuck me bareback that night...

post-32437-0-17992500-1430981448_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yes you should go, what better is there to do on any day let alone Friday then fucking a stranger or 4?

You better hope they all bareback you. No pulling out is a rule I insist they follow. 

Really try to feel what being a carefree cum dump is all about. Its more addicting than heroin.

• Upvote 2

Guest PigTonight

the Austin Midtowne seems to be the least busy bathhouse I have ever been to..

although I did meet a traveling German there once 2 summers ago, spoke no English, but then I didn't need it when he had his cock and fist up my ass for 2 hours.

His friend (who spoke some English) found me later that night and told me his friend had never fisted someone before.

They were traveling the country for 2 months...

I would also say to go. I am in the same situation as you  to some extent.  I will be going to a bathhouse close to me also. I am a neg guy and not on any PReP  or anything like that. I don`t want to be on any kind of protection. I am hoping I will get some guys to fuck me bareback and cum in me. I have also hear it can be very addicting too. I want to find out.  Good luck and have fun. Please let us know how it goes for you afterwards.

• Upvote 1

If you're contemplating going then that means you have a desire and since you have been before on less busy nights then I would say go, maybe you will find Friday's attract a totally different crowd and one that is more to your liking.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I didn't go...  I am already feeling sad...and if I wouldn't find anybody at Midtowne who will fuck me tonight, it would sadden me even more.  

Plus, I never feel welcome when I go there.  Maybe I should drive up to Dallas on my day off...

I just want to be used as a cum dump over and over and over and over again by many tops.  :(

I didn't go...  I am already feeling sad...and if I wouldn't find anybody at Midtowne who will fuck me tonight, it would sadden me even more.  

Plus, I never feel welcome when I go there.  Maybe I should drive up to Dallas on my day off...

I just want to be used as a cum dump over and over and over and over again by many tops.   :(

Buck up, kiddo! Low self esteem won't get that hole filled. If you aren't picky about who breeds you then you should be bred at least a few times a week if you're putting in the work to get it. Either through the internet or bath houses, men will fuck anything and anyone. So say, "why not me?" why not my hole. The universe will provide those who ask

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...