Do Army-Men And Cops Make You Horny?

Sharp-edge

• 4 years later...

Fun topic -- I've had sex with one Marine and one Police Sergeant, both were ultra alpha, muscular men that loved to be naked, drink and fuck raw -- I would love to know more of these sexy hot men -- whether they are gay or just enjoy fucking any willing hole!

• Like 1

Just a side note - you may find some men in uniform very reluctant to play while in uniform, for a couple of reasons:

1. If they are observed by a third party (or, God help them, photographed or videoed) doing something like that in uniform, they’re looking at some kind of reprimand at least, termination at worst. Not sure how it’s handled in the military, but it can’t be pleasant. The reason is that while in uniform they represent their agency or branch of service, and cannot behave entirely as though they are private citizens.

2. For some men in uniform, the uniform has meaning, and is a source of pride because it symbolizes their dedication to serving their country and fellow citizens. They may refuse to do anything in it because they feel it would cheapen or tarnish what the uniform represents.

When I was in uniform, if guys learned what I did for a living, they would occasionally beg me to come let them do things to me in uniform. I never did, because my uniform represented something to me. I was unwilling to turn into some guy’s cumrag.

Of course, there will be lots of Men who don’t see things that way. There are no doubt plenty who see their uniform as a means to obtain and control, and will have no qualms about using it for that.

I’m just saying, if you cruise some guy in uniform, don’t be too surprised if you get a hard pass on including the uniform in play - he may have his reasons. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Oh a God yes! I grew up by Fort Hood and my parents still live there, home for the holidays. I started taking Army cock in HS and way preferred having sex with them rather than my HS buds. The army guys were sluttier and learned so much in general and sexually from them. It’s super rare that an army guy ever uses a condom or asks me to wrap which I love. Love being back for breaks and the holidays as there’s always lots of them on Grindr looking. Been to a few group things hosted by some of the guys I’ve hooked up with too. Probably 60% of the hookups I’ve done on holiday break has been with army guys. Just seeing a guy in uniform gets my dick hard as I know even the bi and str8 ones will get with a guy in the right circumstances.

I used to be totally into military and pigs, but the county’s  pathetic love affair with anyone who puts on a uniform makes me sick.  Just because they go and murder innocents for us, they are not automatically heroes!  
that being said masculine men regardless of their jobs have a green light to use me a test they see fit.  

Guest takingdeepanal

I have fantasies about authority figures, i.e. cops and judges - but not Armed Forces. Maybe the latter is because I'm a veteran, and because I'm a btm, I don't want to be fucked by myself. 

Appeal?  Totally - especially firemen!  I'm convinced they're hired from central casting at the studio, unlike many cops who are from the donut shop.  That being said, I just had the best experience on New Year's Eve.  Straight cop buddy of mine was texting with me about something generic.  Then he said he'd FaceTime me, which he did.  At first I had no idea what I was looking at - like sheets - and then I saw this stiff hard cock come into view, and he started jacking.   I had a fantasy of the man in uniform as I talked him along the way to working it up and finally shooting like a geyser.  We haven't spoken since but something tells me we will be..

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Appeal?  Totally - especially firemen!  I'm convinced they're hired from central casting at the studio, unlike many cops who are from the donut shop.  That being said, I just had the best experience on New Year's Eve.  Straight cop buddy of mine was texting with me about something generic.  Then he said he'd FaceTime me, which he did.  At first I had no idea what I was looking at - like sheets - and then I saw this stiff hard cock come into view, and he started jacking.   I had a fantasy of the man in uniform as I talked him along the way to working it up and finally shooting like a geyser.  We haven't spoken since but something tells me we will be..

Good luck.  I m betting he will be back for more.  Lots more.