21 y.o. pozzed by dom top with a big dick

• Administrators

I got POZZED at the ripe old age of 21. I’d just graduated from college and started my first real job. I spent my first couple of paychecks replenishing my tattered rags.

On weekends, my friends and I went to the clubs. One rainy Saturday, the crowd was kind of sparse. That was unusual for a weekend night, but it was dead everywhere so we just hung out. We suffered through the usual favorites and a few requests and mostly just stood around looking cool.

I actually saw Derek's Dick before I saw Derek. Both he and it were beautiful. I had gone to the john to drain the last couple of beers and was standing at the urinal when a tall guy came in.

I couldn’t help notice the thick stream that flew past my eye. I sneaked a peak and couldn’t believe my eyes. That Dick had to be at least 7” by 1-1/2. It looked like your typical erection—but wasn't even hard.

I watched him shake it as he pissed, as though he were aiming at the holes. When I realized I was getting hard, I tried nonchalantly to zip up. I sneaked one last peak as I stepped away. He stared at me with a narcissistic grin while continuing to jiggle that big Dick of his.

Finally he stepped back and, with a cynical grin, shrugged, and walked out. I wanted that man. I followed him out the door but lost him crossing the dance floor. I found him again posing god-like at the back of the club. He was talking to a couple of guys, but noticed me approach.

I decided I shouldn’t be so obvious, reigned in my hormones, and rejoined my friends. But the image of that beautiful Dick had burnt in my brain, and I could think of little else while my Pals prattled on ‘bout this and that.

An hour later I literally ran into him again. I muttered apologies as I blushed. He found our near collision humorous, and instead of walking off, introduced himself.

He seemed intelligent, thoughtful, and considerate. He spoke in short crisp sentences, pausing carefully before each word. He’d talk, then stop, and wait for my reaction. He had a strange sense of humor, on the sarcastic side. He studied me so intensely I felt his eyes burn through my clothes. The guy turned me on. I checked out his crotch to see if I was affecting him the way he’d impacted me; but any tenting was obscured by his thick cords.

He asked if I’d like to smoke a joint. Impulsively I invited him to my place, but he wanted it right then. So I followed him outside, across the street, and down an alley. Standing in a small, filthy alcove, he pressed against me. Our lips touched. We passed the roach back and forth till Derek ground it into the grunge.

He turned to the wall, unzipped his fly and let loose a stream. When the jet subsided he didn't tuck it in, but turned towards me.

“Suck it!”

I bent over, but he told me to get on my knees. I protested that I was wearing my new duds and the ground was wet. He gave me that same evil smirk and zipped up. I pleaded, but he insisted that I’d have to kneel for it.

I threw in the sponge, knelt, and sucked his Cock. After that humiliation, I wanted desperately to get him in my sway. He was pretty hard; but thick as he was, that only made things worse. I found myself suppressing a gag, and my fleeting chance at domination slipped away.

After 10 minutes, he pulled off. At first I thought he was going to cum, but he zipped up and headed back toward the street. Perplexed, I got off my knees, glanced at my soiled pants, and hightailed it after him.

“Did I do something wrong?”

“It’s time to fuck your Ass.”

I was living at the time in a two-bedroom with an old Fag named Marty (Martha) who worked nights as a Security Guard. Martha had a huge assemblage of women’s clothes and cross-dressed on her days off. Derek followed me into the lobby. He cornered me in the elevator practically tearing off my shirt. He drove me wild.

I fumbled with my key trying to unlock the door with Derek on my Ass. Once inside, he didn't waste any time. I had just hung up my jacket when he demanded I disrobe.

I debated whether I should or not. He started to rub his crotch. I could see his hard-on, and that settled that. I stripped down to my underwear and followed him to the living room where he’d planted himself on the couch. I offered him a beer, and he pulled me beside him as I passed him the can.

In minutes we were tangled in a passionate embrace. Desperately I tried to undress the dude. He let me get his pants undone and I had to settle for his Shaft. While I slobbered away, he worked his hand inside my briefs and began to finger-fuck my Cunt.

Derek stood up, his engorged Rod pointing toward the bedroom door. He was still fully clothed; and, as we walked past the bath, he mumbled about taking a leak. I didn’t have long to wait. He came out nude. He had a tremendous bod—smooth, bronze tan, washboard stomach, great legs, an overall lean, mean physique. And, of course, there was that piece of Prime Meat. I felt so vulnerable, a mere 5’8” 135, in my meager speedo—and with good cause.

Once on the bed he straddled me. We rolled around. He pulled off my speedo, flinging it across the room. He licked my ears. That drove me wild. He worked his tongue down past my Dick and sucked my Balls into his mouth.

“Like to get rimmed?”

Before I could answer (“Why, yes, of course!”) he flipped me over and had me spread my legs. When I felt his tongue, I lost it all. Derek was an animal. It felt like he was trying to stick his whole tongue up my Ass. The stubble of his beard against the my Ass Crack drove me insane. When he finally relented, it was to ask for Lube. Meekly I pointed to the bed stand. He found what he needed and took his good old time lubing up my Ass.

“Got a Condom?” he asked perfunctorily.

I didn’t want to spoil our fun.

“All out,” I lied—a whole box of them right there on the headboard in plain sight.

“Sit on my Dick!”

I wanted him so bad. Derek was the thickest thing that had ever been up my Butt, and he was incredible. He kissed me wildly, probing my mouth and ears and neck. I tried to ride his Dick, but it was awkward—bent over as we kissed.

He flipped me over on my back, pulling my legs over his shoulders. Again he asked if I wanted to bareback. I figured he needed to hear me to say it over and over again.

So there I was, this skinny 21 year old neophyte, erect, stark naked, on my bed, my knees pressed to my chest, getting barebacked by this strange hot Hunk with an attitude and one slick Dick.

Needless to say, Derek fucked the shit out of me. Any semblance of gentleness went out the window as he power-fucked my Ass. Problem was, the lube dried up; and it began to hurt. Don’t get me wrong. With his muscular arms pinning my knees and his hands locked behind my head, he was the best fuck of my life.

I swear I came three times before he shot. We lay there tethered by my NEG Cum with his sweet thick Shaft slowly softening up my Ass. He pulled out to take a piss. I was exhausted and pulled the bed sheet over me. I may have dozed, cause the next thing I heard was the front door latch.

“Shit! Martha’s home.”

I slipped on my robe, prepared for awkwardness.

Only it wasn’t Martha. I stopped and listened.

“Derek?”

Apprehensively I traipsed to the john to see if anything was gone. Scribbled jaggedly across the mirror in Marty’s lipstick were three little letters and one big word: POZ!

For the umpteenth time that night Derek came out on top.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...